Morag
2.2k 0 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John and Bucky soon finished their food. Bucky said bye to John as he went to the med bay, while John went to the market to buy somethings but then he realized he didn't have any money to buy, so he had to use the system to let the shopkeepers let him take some food.

John felt guilty as it was scamming but he needed to bring food too. The shops were very few as there were only robots as residents and the lanterns were actually new here and they haven't built shops as of yet.

After buying some food, he went to FOS to go to his next destination and that was Morag. He needed to get the power stone before it could cause any harm. John went to the dock and directly went inside FOS.

"Take me to Morag star. I guess you have already connected with the other spaceships here and got the chart." John said.

"Yes I have already hacked into their network. Morag is quite far. It might take few hours even with the phantom drive." FOS replied.

"So be it." John said as he went to the main deck. FOS flew away from the dock to the universe and vanished after getting out of Oa. John went to his room as he wanted to take rest.

John was alone in this adventure but he had plan for this trip and Morag would be first step and then Xandar.

"Since I am alone here I can call him."

[Ding

Total fan values 4.2 billion

Fan value required to extract Cyborg- 190 million]

"Extract Zack Snyder's Cyborg and Jay Oliva's Cyborg" John said.

[Ding

Calculating..

Total fan values required : 250 million.]

"Extract him."

John waved his hand a Cyborg appeared who looked like Zack Snyder's version. John immediately shared the memories with him. After few seconds Cyborg opened his eye.

"I guess now you understand the whole story." John asked.

"Yes. So this is the scout ship I once connected to. Cool." Cyborg replied.

"Yes. Make yourself comfortable. It is a small journey. Wear something. We will go to Xandar too. People might give you looks as I am not sure if cybernetic technology there have advanced like yours." John said.

"I understand."

Cyborg then proceeded to look around while John thought of taking a nap. After a few hours John was woken up by Cyborg.

"We have reached Morag. What do you want us to do?" Cyborg asked.

"Search the whole planet for any level of gamma radiation. And simultaneously search for a source of strong power in any place of the planet." John said.

He was half sure that Peter Quill wouldn't come to Morag so early. Even though the universe was getting less and less recognizable but he hoped the butterfly effect wouldn't effect Peter till he got the power stone.

"Searching.. Searching..." FOS said. After about 10 minutes FOS finally said

"Found it."

"Good. Land us near that coordinate. Cyborg I will need your help."

They soon landed near a huge enclosed building. While landing some structures even got destroyed nearby but the main building remained intact. John wore the Kryptonian suit just in case.

Cyborg and John came to the hatch which opened and they went straight to the building.

"Break the lock." John said. Cyborg's hand changed into different shape as he inserted it inside the lock of the door. After a couple of seconds the door opened.

It was dark inside so Cyborg used his other arm to light up the room. They could see a ball levitating inside an enclosed small space. The surrounding of the small space was lit with purple vertical lines.

"Victor I want that ball." John said. Cyborg used his own hand to hold the ball after passing the barrier. It didn't effect his metallic arm in any way. Not even a scratch.

"Is this one of the infinity stones?" Victor asked as he has seen some future scenes too.

"Yes. Let's take it back. We need to make a replica of the ball and place it in the same position. I have changed the plot by a lot. I need to control some things here." John said.

They both went back to the ship and used the ship's technology to make an exact replica of it after scanning it. Of course the infinity stone couldn't be replicated inside.

Victor went back to the place to place the new ball in the same location. Victor even closed the door back as John had asked him to. John didn't want Peter and Gamora's meeting to be cancelled due to it. He wondered if Rocket would ever meet them after the debacle that happened at Oa.

John and Victor left after finishing the work here and keeping everything in the same place as it was with their spaceship to the next destination.

Another advanced planet. Capital of the Nova Empire.

Xandar.

84