The movie
2.1k 6 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the box vibrated and was lit up, all the warriors were ready with their archers and swords.

"The mother box has awoken, yet there is no change." a warrior said.

"The mother box has slept for thousands of years. Why did it wake at all?" Queen asked. As she said that the mother box started vibrated more rapidly and opened a huge portal. And from that long portal out came flying monsters with laser guns.

Then appeared a huge humanoid with horns whom the audience had seen the glimpse in the Batman vs. Superman movie. It was Steppenwolf. This Steppenwolf looked huge and bigger than the original version of Justice League of Joss. It looked more scary with all the spiky armor.

Thus the fight ensued and Steppenwolf looked way more powerful than people actually expected. He killed the trained warriors of Amazons like it was nothing. Everybody was amazed by seeing this new villain.

After a crazy fight against Steppenwolf ran away using the mother box to another location. The Queen decided to warn Diana that a dangerous villain has come now. The audience felt it was like the New York War as in that case the aliens teleported from a distant place in the universe and some even wondered that if a cubic box was responsible for all that had happened in New York

Steppenwolf went to a remote location and activated the mother box while sending the parademons to search for other two boxes.

"This world will join the others. He will be pleased. He will see my worth again."

Everybody then understood that there is another person above Steppenwolf. Tony and others got curious about this new guy that was just mentioned but didn't ask.

Bruce Wayne meanwhile was searching for Barry and wanted him to join the team. Barry too had come for the movie. Fury had already seen both Victor and Barry before coming for the movie. Even though Fixit made them separate identities Wayne made their identities more hidden so that the normal people wouldn't pry on them.

There was an attack on the Kryptonian ship where the parademons came to find the mother box but it was already taken. The Queen of Amazon finally sent a warning to Diana about the incoming attack. Diana went to the place where the warning was sent only to unravel the pictures of war. She understood what kind of war was coming.

Steppenwold called for an audience with someone named Desaad and again mentioned a higher person. Steppenwolf asked for 'his' forgiveness and wanted to return home but was reminded him of the betrayal he had done.

"What kind of betrayal are they talking about?" Diana asked. Everybody was surprised by this question because they thought all the people who came from that universe knew everything from before.

"I am not sure. Probably usurping the throne. I haven't seen their dreams but I guess it's related to the disappearance of his father." John said referring to Yuga Khan, father of Darkseid. In the comics Yuga Khan was trapped in source wall for years.

"I have seen the records when I sat on the throne. He is more terrible." Bruce Wayne said as he mentioned him sitting on the throne of knowledge during the Apokolips War.

He was more powerful than Darkseid and even Darkeid was afraid of his father. John didn't say anything about it as it wasn't the time or the place for it. The movie continued and finally Diana went to meet Batman to warn of the new attack that was coming. There she finally told about the war that had happened thousands of year ago.

Soon the scene changed to a battle ground where many legions were gathered. The audience saw the green lanterns, the amazonians and even the atlanteans. They got to see Ares too who had died in the hands of Diana but this time he was on the good side.

Finally the name came out of the person who attacked last time and the main man behind Steppenwolf.

Darkseid.

Darkseid finally showed his face. He looked huge. After landing on earth he directly hit the ground which lit up with a huge weird sign. This made the audience feel weird as the hit of Darkseid shouldn't have lit up like that.

Diana finally spoke about the mother boxes and it's power to change earth when brought together. The legions of earth and green lanterns fought in battle. They even got to see the old gods. Zeus and all fighting in the battle. They finally were able to win against Darkseid was able to send him away. After the battle the mother boxes were hidden away.

One was given to men, one to the atlanteans and another to Amazonians which was already stolen. Bruce and Diana finally decided to bring in new people to stop Steppenwolf in bringing all the three boxes together.

82