New armor
2.1k 2 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryan Choi came up to his home to ask about the new world. Since Emma was at home she opened the door and was confused by the new face but understood this must be another guy from another universe.

"Ryan Choi. I was directed here by John Jameson." he said.

"Ryan? The scientist of Star Labs? Come in." Emma said.

John who was lazing around saw that Ryan had arrived. He welcomed him to sit

"Mr. Choi I guess you already know where you are." John said.

"Yes. I am excited to get my hands on the new technology of this world." Choi said.

"Good. Let's go to Batman's home." John said. Emma too joined them as well as she wanted to meet Alfred. Alfred doesn't go for the movies as the others as he says he was old for it.

They drove Bumblebee to the home of Bruce. John felt little bad for Bee and thought that next time he would take Bee to Mars to let him breathe with other transformers. They soon reached the home of Batman only to see Drift in the garage which Tony was here too.

They all went in. Alfred was surprised to see a new face but didn't say anything as he understood another person has arrived. They directly went to the laboratory where Tony and Bruce were talking and as they John got stuck in his feet because he saw something he never expected to see in his entire life.

He saw new armors of Batman being placed behind glass. What really astonished him was that he had seen those armors in comics in his previous life.

"What do you say John? Liked the suits. Wayne and I made some suits for him. Wait who is this guy?"

"This Ryan Choi from Star Labs. He is an expert in nanotechnology. He can help both of you to make nano armors."

"Is that so. I do remembers such guy from Star Labs. Welcome to a new universe traveler." Bruce said.

"Thanks. Never expected to see Batman in real life. It's an honor." Ryan said. Ryan was in awe of Batman as he was huge fan of him in his previous life. Since all three were scientists they soon started talking about science while John looked at the suits made by both of them together. And then the schematic of a new suit on the hologram projection surprised him even more. That suit too was a famous suit of Batman. He was inspecting the suits from up close and still felt amazed as Bruce still managed to make suits from the comics without any reference.

"So you like them?" Tony asked still being proud. "Guess the name of the armor?" Tony asked pointing at a slim suit which had huge drapes in its back. The suit was black which was shiny in surface and had a red bat sign. The suit looked more like a knight suit than a batman suit with gauntlets and shoulder covered guards.

"It's called Justice Armor. " John replied.

"Huh. How do you know that name?" Tony asked. Even Bruce was taken aback when John said that name. John then pointed out another suit which looked more like stealth suit with gargoyle type wings in it's back.

"That's a Batman beyond suit. And that suit is called the Haz Bat suit." John said pointing on the last suit which looked like a combination of a hazmat suit and batman armor. Everybody was surprised by this sudden naming including Emma. Alfred who just came with tea was also astonished.

"How do you know all the names perfectly?" Bruce asked.

"Because in other universes you have already made them. The suit which you both are working upon is called the hellbat armor. That's probably the second most powerful suit of yours capable of fighting against the gods, but I don't think you can make the actual hellbat armor like in the original. At least not with the current manpower ."

"You mean in other universes he had already made these. And here I thought we both created masterpieces." Tony lamented.

"He didn't make the armors alone. The hell bat armor was made by all the members of the justice league to face Darkseid. You better not make the suit dependent upon the metabolism of Bruce. The hellbat armor was powerful but was short lived."

"I understand." Bruce said.

"You said the hell bat suit was the second most powerful armor. What was the most powerful armor ever created by Master Wayne?" Alfred asked as he too got interested now.

John looked at the mother box which was lying beside and said "In one particular condition Bruce made an armor out of the same metal as the mother box was made. That metal is called element X."

"That suit is so powerful that he defeated all members of the justice league in a few moves."

78