The school
2k 1 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There is no such prohibition but people here might not like it." The Ancient One said.

"Huh. Who will oppose me? Mordo? or Kaecilius?" John asked.

" Leave it. So why are you here?" the ancient one asked.

" Well some witches are going to come and a very powerful girl." John said. Geralt's eyes went bright when John said that as he knew what he meant.

"Oh! I don't think you have come here only for this reason." the ancient one said.

"The girl can open portals to other dimensions." John said finally. The ancient one raised her eyebrows when she heard that.

"Any dimensions?" she asked.

"In her universe she could do that easily. I am not sure if she could do it here." John said.

"Ok. It's fine if she is on our side. Since she can go through dimensions she will be powerful enough. Earth will have another warrior. When are they arriving?" she asked.

"They are on their way to the Swiss Alps." John said.

"Then let's go." the ancient one said as she used her sling ring to open a portal. Matt and Elektra who haven't uttered a single word were amazed. Even though Matt couldn't see, he could feel that another place had been connected after she made circle with her hands in air.

They all went through the portal only to come to a snowy valley. Since it was winter, it was very harsh.

"Can you direct them here?" the ancient one asked as she knew John had the powers to direct people in a particular location.

"Let's go to a clearing. The witches aren't the only ones who are going to come." John said. Since everybody wore warm clothes , they started walking to a clearing where there would be huge space. Even though they didn't understand what John meant by that they still followed. The ancient one used her magic to sweep away the snow so that everything would be clear.

"Who is she Mr. Jameson?" Matt asked as he couldn't hold it any longer.

"She is the ancient one. You can say she is the guardian of Earth and defends earth against beings who come to Earth from other dimension with malicious intentions." John said.

"Wow she must be really powerful then. What is that power she uses? Looks like magic." Elektra asked.

"Because it is magic." John said.

"So there is magic." Matt muttered as he had already expected after 'seeing' Geralt fight. Geralt who had been looking at the ancient one felt weird as he had never seen such magic before. It looked exquisite. As they were talking the Ancient One had swept away all the clearing. It was time for John to act.

[Ding

Fan values required to bring the Wolf School, Cirila, Yennefer, Triss and other witchers of the wolf school- 1.2 billion]

"What a huge price. Well now I am little rich. Having witches around will be helpful anyways. It's probably because of Ciri alone that the price is that high" John murmured as he waved his hands.

The next moment what they all saw astonished them. Out of nowhere an ancient broken castle came into being. The castle looked huge but it was broken and damaged in many parts. There was huge broken door too. From the door came out few people.

A woman with white hair came running to the arms of Geralt. She had two swords in her back like Geralt normally wields.

"I missed you." Ciri said, the powerful girl who could go through dimensions and even has a power over time

"I missed you too." Geralt replied. Soon the other two women and the other three witchers came out.

"Welcome to the new world." John finally said. "I have already shared the relevant memories."

"Yes. This world is peaceful. We can all rest in peace." Vesemir said, the teacher of Geralt said. He died in the game but John brought him back to life to give a more a happy ending to Geralt and others.

"This world isn't so peaceful. Monsters will be there in every world. It's just a different breed of monsters." John said.

"Thank you for bringing us here." Triss said. Yeneffer as usual was cold and arrogant and just nodded at others. She looked at the Ancient One and said

"You reek of dark magic." Yennefer said.John was taken aback because he didn't expect Yeneffer's magic sense to be effective on other kinds of magic too.

"She has reasons to use dark magic. Don't worry about that. Let's introduce ourselves shall we?" John said. Thus everybody introduced themselves. Matt was the only one who knew all of them so he explained Elektra and the Ancient One about their origin. Ciri on the other hand was running around and was checking the surroundings.

"You need to cast magic to make the school invisible. It won't be good if the locals see it as it is not far from the town. I have already made identities of you all." John said.

85