Wanda and Pietro
2k 0 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their attack went on for a full 15 minutes before they were finally discovered by the main center.

"We are exposed. Need to proceed to the second phase people." Wayne said.

"Alright. let's go." Steve said as he rode his bike. Thor and Diana flew over while Geralt and others rode a jeep to the battlefield. Even though they were away from civilization, they had started learning the local customs and habits. Ciri just vanished from her place. She had a new sword now as Tony had given her a more powerful and sharp sword. All the other witchers got that too.

John who saw all this from his FOCUS was proud for the first time. He had been working day and night just so that he could see all his favourite characters fighting side by side.

Now many of his dreams were fulfilled. He almost had tears of joy. The fight razed on. Thor and Diana were working together. Flash ran through everywhere and just helped everyone here and there. Yen and Triss used magic lightning and straight up killed people.

"Triss, can you feel it?" Yen asked as they were fighting.

"Yes. Another witch. We need to get her with us. She will be a huge addition to our group if she sides with us." Triss said.

It had to be said that the defence of the last Hydra base was very strong and everybody worked together to demolish everything.

"Loki's sceptre must be here. They could never manage such high technology without any help." Wayne said. "Tony poke into their base. We need to rattle them."

Tony flew into their base but was stopped by an energy shield.

"We need to stop the shield. Jarvis, can you see any weak points?" Tony asked

"There is a power source to that shield on the north side of the tower." Jarvis replied.

"Good. I will poke it with something huge." Tony said as he sent a small missile to it. "Drawbridge is down, people. Everybody close in." Tony said over communications.

Meanwhile Clint and Oliver were killing and taking out guard towers but suddenly they saw their arrows were taken away mid-air. Before they could understand what happened they were hit on their faces.

"You didn't see that coming?" said a man with silver hair to the two of them. But as he was going to vanish by running fast again he too was directly hit on the face.

"He didn't see that one coming." Barry said as he had arrived with lightning sparks around him. As expected the man with silver hair was Pietro Maximoff, brother of Wanda and goes by the nickname Quicksilver.

"You are?" Pietro asked after getting up.

"Flash. Nice to meet you." saying that Barry vanished again and hit Pietro on the face again and directly making him unconscious with a tranquilizer.

"Guys we have enhanced on the field. I took him down." Flash said. Diana who just demolished a bunker nearby saw this and said

"Take him to John. They are on standby." Flash took him on the shoulders and vanished again.

Ciri and the others went inside the base as the shield was down. Ciri was vanishing and killing people with her new sword. Steve and others too joined in. As they went inside they were greeted by a woman with long black hair who had a vague red shimmer of light shining in her hands.

"Where did my brother go? Return my brother to me." she shouted and waved her hands at them. Yen stopped the telekinetic attack with her magic shield. The woman was Wanda Maximoff, the future scarlet witch.

"He is alright. You don't think you are the only witch here, love. Do you?" Yen said and directly hit her again with fire magic. Wanda got scared and used her magic to stop the fire attack. She was able to stop the fire but she was thrown back by the impact.

Triss, finding this opening, cast another spell of unconsciousness on her to make her fall asleep. They had been feeling this new woman's magic power from afar and they couldn't let her be killed easily.

"So the guy outside is his brother. Illegal experimentation?" Steve asked.

"Yes. Must be because of the sceptre." Wayne said as he joined them by flying down from outside.

"She isn't an experimentation. Witches like her who can cast spells without chanting are born natural." Yen said.

"Take her back." Wayne said. Triss opened a portal and took her away. Ciri came back with a beaten down Strucker.

"That was easy." Ciri said after throwing Strucker down while holding her sword. "I love this sword." Tony on the other hand informed that he had found the sceptre.

"The sceptre has been found. We can go back now. That was easy. Didn't even need everyone." Geralt said. As they were discussing, Strucker who finally sat straight started laughing.

"Does anything seem funny to you?" Steve asked as he was ready to punch.

76