Medical technology
2k 2 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry! That was odd." Vision said.

"It's fine. I will follow the other universes and name you Vision." John said.

"So I already exist in another universe. That's good to know." Vision replied.

"Before anything starts. Can you pick up Thor's hammer?" John asked as he needed to make sure it was the good version of Vision.

"I think I can." said Vision as he flew to the hammer which was lying nearby. And as the original version he was easily able to pick up the hammer. John was relieved by this.

"We have another king of Asgard." Tony mocked Thor. Thor just shrugged his shoulders as Diana had once picked up the hammer which he came to know later so he didn't care.

"Vision, you will be our main weapon when Ultron makes his big move." Batman said.

"Yes. I don't want to kill Ultron but I understand that it is required." Vision said.

"Good. All things are done. It's good to have another member." Hal said.

"John, when will the new headquarters arrive? We can't always be here in this tight space." Tony asked.

"Soon. Bruce establish a Hall of Justice here. This would be our Earth headquarters as the new headquarters would be in space." John said.

"Space? But wouldn't that stop us from travelling fast?" Steve asked.

"You don't have to worry about that. Everything has been thought out." John said.

"Wow. Headquarters in space. That would be awesome." Pietro said.

"Ok. Try searching for Ultron. Are your nano suits ready?" John asked Wayne and Tony.

"Little bit of work left. We are almost in the last phase." it was Ryan who replied.

"Good." John replied. After that everybody had a general discussion about the actions to be taken against Ultron when he attacks. Making a secure non invasive communication channel was first. Victor and GAIA were already working on the security detail.

Actually John was a little remorseful about the creation of Ultron. He thought Ultron would never be created since he had stopped Tony quite early but the universe worked against him in mysterious ways and created Ultron itself.

"Maybe I should have taken Wanda and Pietro away right from the beginning. May this be a lesson for me. I should stop acting like a God and just stop anything right from the start."

After that everybody left. Vision stayed at Jurassic Park as he couldn't be elsewhere showing his face. John went to work as usual. Surprisingly Ultron was still silent. John really wanted to know what Ultron's plans were. He even asked Victor to search for hidden Vibranium but there was none in the market. Almost all of Vibranium was in Jurassic Park and it was heavily guarded.

Finally it was June and the first movie scheduled by Disney would be out. Since John had said that this movie would showcase a futuristic medical technology everybody wanted to go and have a look.

Everybody came for the premiere like always. Soon the movie started showing earth far ahead in the future where rich people had built a huge space station in space where the rich lived and the poor lived on a polluted Earth. There was a huge difference now between the rich and the poor.

Tony, who saw the huge circular space station, asked "Don't tell me our headquarters would be in that space station."

"No. Though it would be similar, it will be much bigger and better. A new game would be out soon based on it." John said.

"A circular space station. That is cool." Banner said. Soon the movie rolled and a story came out about the protagonist where he gets in an accident and would die in a few days. He was already frustrated so he single handedly went on a mission to cure himself.

The cure could only only be done in medical pods which could almost cure all diseases known to men by re configuring the atoms. Yes. This movie was Elysium. The medical technology in the movie was very advanced and when John gets the technology this would boost Umbrella more and increase the popularity. John even thought of extracting the ring like space station but thought otherwise as the Halo ring was more futuristic with its own AI.

The movie as a whole wasn't so good and it received average ratings but John got what he wanted. John directly extracted all the medical technology from the movie in an USB drive and directly gave it to Tony after a day the movie ended.

Tony called Dr. Helen as this technology would be more helpful for her as she was the creator of the Regeneration Cradle. The Cradle and the medical technology had huge similarities.

"So will it work?" John asked Dr. Helen as she was going through the technology.

"Yes. This research and technology would directly place the Umbrella in the top level position and from the initial look it would be cheap too." Helen said as she herself joined Umbrella and was head of the medical division now.

"Good. We have time. Tony, are the first astronauts ready?" John asked.

75