A new Sorcerer Supreme
2k 5 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The helmet looked like a mediaeval period's head armor but John knew that when someone wears the helmet he or she will be the sorcerer supreme. Especially wearing this version of helmet of fate which was imbued with all the powers of the comics.

"Nabu, can you hear me?" John asked.

"Yes." a voice came from inside the helmet. Nabu was the last Lord of Order before he transferred his spirit to the helmet of Fate and directed whoever possesses the helmet of fate in future and takes over the mantle of sorcerer supreme. In comics it was Kent Nelson who took the first mantle of sorcerer supreme.

The helmet of fate which makes the person as Dr. Fate can essentially be said as Dr. Strange's counterpart in DC. Dr. Fate is supposed to appear in the Black Adam movie before John got transmigrated.

Being a sorcerer supreme, Dr. Fate has immense powers like teleportation across multiverses, flight, superhuman speed and strength and all kinds of magic. The helmet of fate itself has an universe inside. The person who dons the helmet of fate would have all knowledge of magic. And the amulet of Anubis is said to be the counterpart of the eye of Agamotto. Of course the amulet of Anubis wasn't as powerful as the time stone but the amulet gives Dr. Fate the power to see through illusions, increase the sorcery of the user and even magnify the perception of the user giving him cosmic awareness.

The cloak of Destiny was like Dr. Strange's cloak of levitation. Little is known about the cloak but it was also considered as a very powerful magical item. John wanted to have defence against magic as he didn't have any knowledge about magic. John knew he couldn't take the path of magic from the very beginning as he wouldn't have that much time.

But using the helmet of fate he would be very powerful. Just the simple power of travelling through multiverses excited him as finally he could go and look into different multiverses of marvel and get to know more people.

"Nabu, let me share the knowledge of the universe with you." John said as he shared the knowledge of Marvel with Nabu. After few seconds Nabu finally said

"This world is dangerous too. I wonder how I landed here. Thanks for helping me though." John said.

"Well I would be taking the mantle of sorcerer supreme now. So I can't complain, can I?" John said with a smile. John took the levitating helmet and finally wore it on his head.

The moment he wore the helmet his whole clothes changed instantly. His clothes now looked almost like Dr. Strange's clothes. The only difference was that he had a different amulet hanging from his neck and had a golden cloak behind him.

John was struck with immense magical knowledge in his head as tonnes of information and knowledge was thrown at him. It took a full 10 minutes for John to digest the whole knowledge.

He was in awe with the magical power and knowledge he possessed now. He even felt that the Ancient One wouldn't be his match. Now he could easily teleport anywhere and even teleport to distant galaxies. He wouldn't need boom tubes any more.

This power alone granted him immense convenience. The helmet of fate even granted him immortality. That didn't mean that he can't be killed but that he would not age when wearing the helmet. Being a lord of order comes with many perks and this was one of them.

"Nabu. I hope you will guide me in this perilous journey ahead." John said.

"Gladly." Nabu said from the helmet.

"Now shall we meet the other sorcerer supreme?" John said as he directly teleported to Kamar Taj directly leaving behind a glowing symbol of Ankh for a few seconds which was the Egyptian symbol of life. The next moment he appeared was over the courtyard of Kamar Taj where the students were practising.

The moment he appeared there was a flash of light so everybody saw that. The mages who saw a man appearing out of thin air immediately took magic defense as they weren't sure how this man appeared out of thin air. Mordo, who was present, also saw that took out his staff.

John who saw this smiled but he knew his smile wouldn't be visible to anyone. So he took his helmet off. Even though he took his helmet off the cloak of destiny and the amulet remained. Though John would lose magic powers due to that, simple magic could be done with the help of the other two items.

Everybody was surprised to John as many here knew him. Wang and Mordo had seen him before coming to Kamar Taj. But they had never seen John in such a way. John levitated down slowly while the helmet floated on the side by itself. The mages could instantly tell that the helmet was a magical item.

75