T’Chaka
1.9k 3 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is that a threat?" Ross asked John who was walking away.

"Think of whatever you want." came the voice to Ross.

The doors closed and Ross had to leave. He was red faced as he didn't expect they wouldn't even care for the Accords. He felt there might be some voices who would be with the Accords but surprisingly none did. Not even Rhodes, who finally left the military under the insistence of Tony and joined the Avengers. The Avengers even paid salary to all with every benefits. He just couldn't say no. He was also tired of all the baggage that he had to carry after becoming Iron Patriot. So he too left for Avengers.

After Ross left everybody was silent. Nobody uttered a word. GAIA too was listening to this and finally broke the silence

"Do you want me to bring all the dirty work of all the countries?"

"No. GAIA connect me to King T'Chaka. I need to talk with him." John said. GAIA called him directly and soon a video opened showing a little old man with almost all his hair turned white.

"Hello. Mr. Jameson to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" the old man said.

"Hello King T'Chaka. I guess you have already got the report of us not accepting the Accords." John said in a straight manner.

"Yes. Secretary Ross has sent the response of you." the King replied with a smile as if the response didn't bother him.

"What do you want King? I am sure you didn't propose the Accords just because you are afraid of us. What is your real purpose?" John asked.

"I don't understand what you mean Mr. Jameson." the king replied.

"You know exactly what I mean. Just tell me your purpose. I hate politics and their roundabout ways to achieve something. So tell me your real purpose before it's too late." John said.

"Mr. Jameson I really don't understand what you mean by that." the King insisted.

"So be it. Don't regret the decision you have just taken." John said as he cut the call. Everybody didn't understand why John called the King as Wakanda was one of the most poor countries but it still baffled many of why Wakanda proposed the Accords when no country of Africa was affected in any way in all of this.

"What are you thinking John?" Natasha asked. John didn't reply as he directly wore the helmet. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and vanished from his place. Everybody was confused of what just happened. John appeared again but this time with a man. A man who had dreadlocks in his head. He wore half sleeves but had weird small skin markings all over his hands.

It was Erik Stevens, the Killmonger. Heir to the throne of Wakanda, just like T'Challa. Erik didn't understand of what just happened and he immediately became ready to fight but when he looked around he was astonished to his peak. Everybody present belonged to the Avengers. He knew that all hi former training would amount to nothing with literally 'Gods' being present here.

"What do you want from me?" Killmonger asked as he didn't understand why he was caught and brought here. John could find Erik because now he had cosmic awareness. John could find anyone that he wished for in all of universe, and even multiverses. Even some weak 'Gods'. The magic of the helmet of Fate gave him many powers, this was one of them.

"Who is this guy?" Steve asked.

"Erik Stevens, heir to the throne of Wakanda. Since Wakanda doesn't want to say what it wants I will bring the truth out myself." John said,

"Heir to the throne? Do you want to replace the king with him?" Banner asked as he knew how monarchy worked.

"That depends on him. Erik, don't you wan revenge. This would be your chance." John said.

"How do you know of my inheritance?" Killmonger was surprised that a person who wore a weird golden helmet knew of him and even his inheritance. But, yes Erik did wish fro vengeance for killing his father.

"It doesn't matter how I know. Just say if you want revenge." John asked again.

"Yes. I want him to pay for killing my father." Erik replied.

"Good. Everybody suit up. This might not be a smooth journey." John said.

"Are you going to make a coup in the throne of Wakanda. Is that even required?" Rhodes.

"Wakanda had been hidden in shadows for a long time. They are the most advanced country in the world. You saw the vibranium. Vibranium was a meteorite that struck their country centuries ago. That metal empowered them and made them possess technology far ahead of other countries. What we see from outside is just a facade. A hologram. A city covered by it. Their technology is way ahead than you can even imagine." John said.

79