The purge (2)
2k 0 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So how do you want to proceed into this?" John asked as he removed his helmet. The helmet like always floated by his side.

"We will first go to the court and take out warrants after pressing charges with all the evidence we have. This will bring the whole empire down of these double faced criminals." Fury said.

"Yes. We can do that, but there will be runners." Wayne said.

"Yes. We have put them under surveillance. Thanks to ninjas." Fury said with pride now as the ninjas had totally integrated with SHIELD. The world council were ecstatic when they knew that SHIELD now had ninjas and finally they had their own private super powered army.

John just smiled looking at Fury as at the end SHIELD was in his palms. Even though Fury hasn't given too high level posts to the ninjas but that day wasn't far. This slow integration was what John had wanted when he brought the Naruto world. This was his major plan from the start after dealing with Hydra.

Fury and the duo then discussed of how to execute the purge and how they would  handle the runners. SHIELD will bring those who would try to escape directly to the law and press more charges with that. That would cement everything.

"Good. Get only the bad people. I know there are annoying ones who we would love to catch like Ross but we can't be tyrants. Nothing good comes out of being total tyrants." Wayne said.

"Yes. I am aware of it." Fury replied.

"If by chance there are people who still go off the radar. Contact me. I will find him." John said.

"Then can you get Wilson Fisk?" Fury asked.

"Yes, but he is necessary evil. Sometimes evil is required so that heroes can rise. He is one of them. Don't worry if he crosses the line, I will bring him in." John said.

"OK I will look into this matter." Fury replied.

"Bruce is the Hall of Justice ready?" John asked.

"Yes. It's been built like we had before on the other side of the Park. Looks huge and have more space." Bruce said.

"Good. This will be our earth headquarters." John replied.

They discussed more about the plan and the purge would start from tomorrow. All the officials were in place. So they were just waiting for execution. John left after discussing everything.

And as hey had planned the next day there were multiple arrests all over the globe. The arrests were done almost at the same time so the people knew this was a planned attack. But when the allegations came out against those government officials the people were surprised.

The people know that the governments were perfectly good but they never thought that they were this bad. Now they understood why the Sokovia Accords were made as the Accords would have made the Avengers their puppets.

As many members of the UN Panel were now missing, Wakanda too backed out from the Accords after T'Challa was appointed as the king. And as SHIELD suspected there were people who were trying to escape but SHIELD was ready and they were brought and were pressed more charges.

The public came out to protest against the Accords all over the globe as they it was a ploy to control the Avengers. Ross who was heading the whole Accords knew he had lost the remote to control the Avengers.

He directly called John

"Did you do this?" Ross asked.

"I Don't understand what you are talking about?" John replied after picking up his call.

"The arrests, Wakanda backing out. Did you do this?" Ross asked again in an angry tone.

"The arrests were done by SHIELD and the new king of Wakanda was appointed because their old king was a murderer. So no, I didn't do anything." John said.

"You will pay for this." Ross said angrily. John raised his eyebrows when he heard that. He directly wore the helmet and vanished from his place. The next moment he appeared was in the office of Ross.

There were officials in the office when Ross made that call. Everybody had already took out their guns and were pointing at the Ankh symbol when John appeared. John after arriving waved his hands and energy constructs came out of the walls and the floors to disarm every one of them.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Ross was the first to speak as he had never seen a man wearing such a weird helmet before. John removed his helmet to show them his face.

"John Jameson. Never expected you to be wearing a weird helmet apart from having the Phoenix powers." Ross mocked. John didn't say anything and directly conjured a magical knife and placed directly at the throat of Ross.

Ross wanted to move. Only to see yellow constructs holding him down and not allowing him to move.

74