Arrival
1.9k 1 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Umbrella came out saying that this was the deal 343 Guilty Spark had made with the Avengers. If they had problems with it they could go and ask the AI and see if the deal could be renegotiated.

This made the government step back a bit but still some people insisted on asking the Guilty Spark. The governments hired a ship of the Umbrella and went to the Ring. 343 was already given the topic which it needed to speak about by Wayne and Tony.

After the landing of the officials on the Ring, 343 went to greet them and as usual they asked for more land. 343 directly said that the deal was already done and could never be renegotiated.

The officials tried enticing with many benefits but for an AI such human benefits wouldn't matter much, over the fact that he was controlled by John so such conditions were useless.

Thus the officials came back with the sad news that only 40% would be allocated to the public and private. This made the people sad but 40% too was pretty huge so people flocked to the Umbrella again to buy the land. Even though Umbrella wanted to divide the land of 40% to all the sections of society, the rich had more money to spend so they had to buckle on the smell of green bills.

John, who was keeping an eye on this, lamented on the power of rich people. Even though they were successful in keeping Mars's population distributed equally, it was not possible for the Ring as this was enticing and everybody wanted to live in a space which could be said as a heaven.

By the month of June new headquarters of both Disney and Umbrella were established and made on the Ring. Every one of the employees moved to the new place without hesitation as the companies provided them cheap land as compared to other people.

343 handled all the transport logistics so it was precise and fast. It could literally teleport anyone and anything from the Ring to Earth to anyplace and vice versa. The people just needed to use their mobiles or FOCUS, which was the new product of Umbrella gaining popularity among the masses to give the coordinates and then they would be teleported.

Victor in order to give the Ring unlimited power handed the mother box to 343. This would enable 343 to work more efficiently and faster as the mother box itself has unlimited power. The people were amazed to see teleporting technology and even the governments asked for share of technology but as usual 343 refused to do so. Some of the officials feared this teleportation as people could be transferred anywhere, even the homes of officials.

Thus, governments even threatened 343 with nuclear missiles but 343 said that if they do it, the Avengers would come for them as that was the initial deal. Land in lieu of protection.

Now the governments really didn't know what to do and had to accept it and 343 said that there would always be fixed coordinates to transfer the normal public and never invade privacy. They could only take it slowly and try to steal technology from the Ring later. Of course GAIA, who has been brought to the Ring and 343 would always keep an eye on all the people who came to the Ring.

A new hall of Justice was made which was bigger than the one at Jurassic Park. Almost everybody moved their home to the Ring and even SHIELD moved their headquarters to the Ring as with the help of 343 they could respond to emergency situations faster.

This was like a dream come true for Fury as SHIELD now has a base which overlooked the Earth from all points. He was actually thankful that John existed and helped in making the transition smooth. Even though he still felt John was hiding something, he didn't care as long as they did good for humanity. He made sure 343 could never hack into the SHIELD files and sealed many things away from the server, so that if one day 343 went rogue they would have contingency plans. Ultron was a wake up call to many people.

By the month of July everything got settled. John too had started living on the Ring, at the Tower and even asked his dad to move here. But his dad refused saying that his work was on Earth and this needed a more hands-on-approach.

John tried convincing him to retire but he failed to do so. Since he knew his words would just fall on deaf ears, he didn't say more and left. John missed Emma a bit and she would come by the end of the year so it would take a long time for her to arrive.

By the end of July his fan values finally reached the amount he needed to extract a world. And he wanted to bring some of the people first to give people the idea of what world was going to arrive.

He called all the members of the Avengers and even Steve who was working in the League came. Everybody arrived including Fury, the people from the Wolf School, Flash, Petro, Hal, Bucky, Banner, Wayne, Stark, Clint and others from SHIELD.

343 took care of the teleportation and moved all of them to the newly built Hall of Justice which looked exactly like the one in the comics and animated series.

71