The leader
1.7k 0 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Black Priests made their way for their superior to arrive, everybody got to see a person emerging from the multiverse passage in the same outfit as other Black Priests. The only difference was that this new guy was wearing a weirder and bigger mask. He levitated down slowly towards them.

John got irritated with all the slow theatrics of this leader, especially when he knew the identity of their superior so he said

"Constantine, give me the staff."

"Ah.. Sure mate." Constantine said as he threw the staff of Shazam to John who was still in his Phoenix form. John caught the staff with his claws and shouted

"SHAZAM."

The next moment a huge lightning bolt fell on him from the sky. As the lightning fell the Phoenix form which had fire on his wings were now added by lightning spark all over the body. After the dust settled created by the lightning bolt, the Phoenix looked totally different now. He now looked so huge that even the people from the city of Kathmandu could see the Phoenix. There were lightning sparks all over him and instead of blue fire he had an orange colored fire.

John didn't waste any more time and directly flew to the leader's side. Before the leader could even determine what just happened he was caught by the claws of John and was thrown away with a huge force to the snowy mountains at the back.

The force of his throw was so huge that the leader basically went through a series of mountain ranges before stopping. This destroyed a lot of mountains. They all were dumbfounded by this sudden action of John. Nobody knew that Constantine had the staff of Shazam and even lesser people have ideas about the staff.

The Ancient One who saw that the mountain ranges were collapsing directed the mages to stop the mountains and avalanche from coming down and killing the people living on the foot of the mountains while she got ready for the retaliation from the Black Priests but surprisingly none of the Black Priests moved.

John on the other hand flew so fast to the direction the leader was being thrown that only few people could make out that John had flown away, while others thought that he just vanished.

John found the leader lying in rubble. John used both lightning and fire to hit at the leader and used his full force. The leader who just got back up was hit again by such a huge attack. He was again thrown away a few miles before stopping. John then proceeded to do the same cycle with the leader before he could even speak a word.

These actions of John were seen by everybody. Even the satellites of Earth could now see such a massive Phoenix bird flying around and causing destruction. Even though nobody died, the Himalayan mountain ranges had now officially become one of the ranges which housed the lowest peaks. Mt. Everest was totally gone.

All the governments who saw this got scared and immediately called Fury. Fury, who had no idea what had happened, called Wayne only to receive a vague answer of enemies arriving from another universe and John fighting against it.

After 5 minutes of flying around and using all attacks possible on the leader, he took the leader in his claws and came back to the position where it started. He then threw the leader to the center where everyone was present. The Black Priests surprisingly still didn't react to all of this. The mages had all gone away to secure the collapsing ranges. And even some Avengers joined them after seeing no reaction from Black Priests.

The leader seemed dead as most of them thought that no matter how powerful a person might be, such a continuous and huge assault couldn't be survived from.

"That's a nice trick you did. Called the leader and killed him. We should use such strategies." Arthur said.

"If only it was that easy. I know you are alive, Strange. You can stop pretending to be dead." John said. The Ancient One, Stephen, Mordo and some other mages shuddered when said the name 'Strange'.

The Avengers didn't know anything about the name  Strange so they had no reaction. The leader who was seemingly dead got up slowly. Everybody was surprised as they didn't really expect that somebody could survive even after that assault.

"What is this guy's body made of? Vibranium?" Steve asked as that was the toughest metal known to them.

"No. He is using letters to defend himself. Isn't it right Strange?" John said.

The leader finally removed his mask to show his face and what some of them doubted finally came to be true. It really was Stephen Strange. Those who had been fighting for the last 15 minutes recognized him and turned their head to the person who actually looked like. Even though he had bruises on his face the Avengers could make out his identity.

Doctor Stephen Strange.

"Why do these two guys look the same? Is he the leader of these people from another universe?" Pietro asked. John didn't reply to that but asked.

"Why are you here Strange? There is no Molecule Man in our universe. Nor is there any incursion. You better give me a good explanation or else I don't mind locking you up at a place where you won't be able to utter a single word. Let alone finishing a sentence."

78