Illuminati
1.8k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And you said I will be the Sorcerer Supreme. I never went to Kamar Taj to be the Sorcerer Supreme. I just want to heal my hands." Strange replied as after seeing all the fight and the other 'evil' version of him he wanted to be away from magic. He couldn't even imagine himself embroiled in all of this

"You can heal your hands after you become the Sorcerer Supreme." John said with authority.

"You are supposed to be the best of us. It's your calling and destiny." the Ancient One said.

"No. I will not take up that mantle. Mordo is better suited for this kind of stuff." Strange insisted.

"Just grow a spine, Strange. Since the Ancient One has chosen you as the  next Sorcerer Supreme, you should be honored." Mordo said without any hint of jealousy. John was surprised by this of Mordo. In almost all of universes he wasn't actually a good guy and even in their own universe he should have taken the other side.

But as of now Mordo has shown no such transformation. This was different from what he expected. He would keep an eye on Mordo always if he ever took to the other side until then.

"Strange, for now master all of mystic arts. Later you can decide if you will be the Sorcerer Supreme or not." John finally said seeing Strange still was not ready to budge.

"Fine after that you heal my hands." Strange said. Everybody was looking at Strange weirdly because they had seen the other version of him who had more of a charm and looked like an in-born leader whereas this version didn't want to take any such responsibility.

"What is that Illuminati that you spoke of at the end with Strange. Is it their version of Avengers?" Tony asked.

"No. Every universe has an Avengers group. It's just that their Earth has a higher group made by you, Strange, Black Panther, yes the one from Wakanda, Namor which I have already mentioned once, Professor Charles Xavier, a mutant which has immense telepathic powers, Black Bolt, King of inhumans. Think of inhumans as another kind of mutants and Reed Richards, the one of the most intelligent people in their universe. Yes, more intelligent than you Tony. Even Rogers joined Illuminati at one point of time. There is a huge team of Avengers so Illuminati was established to make decisions which the Avengers couldn't take. Illuminati was formed on the basis that these people would represent all of the super powered forces of Earth. With each person representing one section of the society." John said.

"Think of Illuminati as the UN of Avengers." John explained what Illuminati actually was.

"How many powered beings are there in other universes that we had to establish such a group? We are seriously lacking in fire power." Banner said.

"Enough to give everyone a headache." John replied.

"So now you know all of the story. Even though I'm not sure if my version of the story is correct or not, that is the general line. I will keep an eye on Black Winter's emergence. And we need to find Galactus but I can't actively search for him as he might sense it and come for our universe. He is a very powerful weapon but it goes both ways. We aren't strong enough to face him. I have a vague idea of how to tackle this guy but it's going to take time. No matter what we need to face him." John said.

"Though I know the times look dire now, we cannot lose hope. We will need to gather more power but on the basis that we don't lose ourselves in search of stronger power. You all have seen that version of Strange. He didn't hesitate to kill a universe in order to save everything." Rogers said.

"We can never be them. We need to be better. Better than all. Since in the future Thor does defeat Black Winter, we can do it. He does it single handedly, this time we will be a team." Wayne said.

"I will try to get more power as soon as possible for all of you and myself. I just hope we have enough time for that. Everybody should improve as fast as possible, we might not have much time left." John said. Everybody left after that. They didn't speak more as everybody was tired after the fight and needed more rest.

Odin left with the Ancient One to Earth, probably to take rest as he Ragnarok for Asgard was approaching. John needed to handle that too. And then there was Thanos. He could find Thanos anytime but he chose not to do so because without the stones he is powerless.

And if Thanos really attacked, he would just lose and all of the universe would get to know the deeds of the Avengers, making his movies more famous. For this reason he didn't care about Thanos.

70