Hydra
1.7k 1 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We all know Hydra was founded by Red Skull for world domination and control. Yes?" John asked.

"I think that is well known. Why are you bringing this up?" Steve asked as Hydra was killed and decimated long ago.

"You are wrong, Captain. All of you are wrong. Hydra was founded by a more ancient group of people who worshipped an Inhuman named Hive. When Kree made Inhumans they ended up making an Inhuman named Hive. And as the stories of oppressors and oppressed go, Hive didn't like being under the control of Kree and thus rebelled. For this Hive was banished to an unknown planet. The group of people who rebelled against the Kree named themselves Hydra which later was taken over by Red Skull. That is the origin of Hydra and it's true birth." John said.

Everybody's eyes went wide when John said that. Nobody knew this story of Hydra and all assumed Hydra was a part of the Nazi Army. This was a whole new concept which was related to a different group of people.

"So why are we bringing this up?" Geralt asked.

"Because Hive is still alive on that unknown planet." John replied.

"It has been thousands of years since they experimented and you are saying that this inhuman is still alive. What is he? And immortal?" Queen asked.

"No. He feeds off humans and can control all inhumans like a hive mind. This is the reason why he was named Hive. Mallick and his cult used to send humans to feed Hive through this weird portal that we have here in the glass boxes." John said.

"This rock is a portal?" Fury was surprised to know this. They all had been thinking what these rocks actually were but now this question was solved.

"Yes. When the rock becomes a liquid, it temporarily becomes a portal. On the other side is the Hive where he is waiting to come back and take over everything." John said.

"So you want us to go and kill him?" Wayne asked.

"He isn't that big of a deal, can be killed easily. Just don't send an inhuman like Skye here on that mission. It will take less than a second to take control over an inhuman. All inhumans are vulnerable to him, except for one." John said.

"Do we have so many inhumans on Earth that we even have the counterpart of this Hive?" Tony asked.

"Actually, no. That person who I am referring to is still a normal person. Most of the people haven't transformed as of yet and are just normal. Though there is a race of them, hidden from people but their numbers are very low. Oh yes, the Inhuman who is not vulnerable to the control of Hive is May's ex-husband." John said.

"Huh! What the hell." Fury said.

"Andrew is an Inhuman and his genes once activated will make him a powerful one. An Inhuman made to hunt Inhumans."John said. Everybody was taken aback by this new revelation as it took a very weird turn. May's ex-husband turned out to be an Inhuman even though he hasn't been activated yet.

"We need to bring him in and make sure he is never activated by this terrigen mist or whatever." Fury said.

"That is up to you. May can make the decision. It's her life. So who are going to take this mission of killing Hive because we all going together will be an overkill." John said with a smile.

"I want to try my new armor, so I should go." Tony said.

"I got new powers. I should give it a spin." Arthur said.

"I want to practice my powers..." Wanda said and thus everybody started arguing over who would go to destroy the Hive. John when saw this was surprised by this weird argument by the members.

"There will be a lottery done, and two people will be sent." Wayne finally stopped this weird argument that was going on. They all did a lottery with the help of GAIA and finally Wonder Woman and Iron Man were selected by the lottery.

"So we have the people, now how do you activate this portal?" Fury asked as he wanted this Hive problem to be over with and return back. By the attitude of John he could infer that this Hive wasn't that big of a deal, so he wanted to get this over with soon.

"Skye here can make the portal stable with her vibrations or we can make a device that can make vibrations that can keep the portal open. Or Victor here can just analyse the portal and open a boom tube. Or I can just search for Hive and send the two of you there. So we have three different ways." John said.

Everybody smiled when John said that, as they really were very relaxed about this upcoming mission. While Coulson's team was still recovering from new information that John just bombarded them with. May's ex husband. Skye being a half alien. A race of people which existed with superhuman capabilities.

65