Demon
1.6k 0 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is this Trigon? I mean what is his origin?" Triss asked as she was interested in him. Being a demon and them dealing with demons always piqued her curiosity.

"Trigon was originally the ruler of an unknown alien planet. Eventually, three powerful aliens known as the Divine, came to his planet in an effort to cleanse his soul of evil. The Divine summoned the great Heart of Darkness to feast on his soul. However, Trigon was able to absorb the power of the Heart of Darkness, which contained the collected evils of a hundred galaxies, becoming a supreme power that would destroy countless worlds." John said. Everybody became solemn when John said that.

They didn't expect such was the history of this demon named Trigon. The movie continued as it showed the members of the Justice League becoming possessed by the demons. And then after coming after Teen Titans. Raven agreed to go with them at the exchange of Justice League leaving her friends alive.

Batman and Cyborg were able to let themselves out of control from the demons. But Flash, Wonder Woman and Superman were still being possessed by demons. They took Raven so that she could complete the ritual and bring Trigon to Earth.

Later the Teen Titans decided to confront and stop Raven. And thus starts the fight. Robin was able to free Superman using kryptonite. And later Superman was able to easily free Flash and Wonder Woman but by that time Trigon was already here.

For the first time they saw the horrors of Trigon. He was huge, and had 4 red eyes in his face. Huge horns and a red skin. The Justice League who were sober now couldn't even scratch him. Raven and others went to the dimension where he was imprisoned before. Raven wanted to imprison him again using the same red crystal that she used last time. The Teen Titans faced enemies along the journey and finally could imprison Trigon again. This time the red crystal stayed with Raven which was now on her forehead.

Thus the movie ended. But everybody were little scared by the power of Trigon. Natasha couldn't help but ask

"Are all of them coming?"

"Yes. We will establish the Teen Titans team on Earth." John said.

"Isn't Trigon dangerous? What if he escapes the prison again?" Fury asked.

"Do you think I have control over who comes and who doesn't? They are on their way whether you like it or not. And I will deal with Trigon myself. Didn't we want a God? Now we will have a psuedo God." John said.

"But will it be safe?" Tony asked.

"It will be fine. As I said I will handle him myself." Though Tony and others were skeptical they had no other way but to accept it. They didn't have control over who comes and who doesn't. Strange's case was unique as he forcefully came but the others were just sent over by an unknown force.

At least that was what John said to others and of course that was a lie. All went back to Ring after the movie and all they had to do was wait. Umbrella now started remodelling the Stark Tower, in the shape of a T.

When the audience got to see that the Stark Tower was being broken down and being remodelled they were surprised. But when people got to know it was being made into the shape of T, all understood that the new team of Teen Titans would be emerging.

Now all had watched the movie and knew that Raven too belonged to the team. Though some were scared that Trigon was going to arrive too, but then were reminded that their Earth was now more powerful with Pokemons and Avengers. Having new members of a superhero was a boon in itself too as by now the people loved superheroes. So the people who got scared at first were relieved remembering the power they possess.

After a week of the release of the movie, all the Avengers gathered as today was the day the Teen Titans would arrive with their full team. Even Batman's son was going to come among them so they were more interested in seeing the father son dynamics.

[Ding

Total cost of bringing the Teen Titans ( the comic versions) - 5 billion]

"Trigon itself is almost close to 4 billion even though he isn't the comic version, that's what happens when you try to bring a pseudo god. I wonder how much a real God would cost. Maybe more than 20-30 billions I suppose. I will have to choose my battles wisely. The next years would be very crucial." John thought

John wore his helmet as he used false magic again to summon all of the Teen Titans from various places of Earth to the Ring. Last time Victor brought the Professors so now he could bring without making any suspicion of him being the main man behind the summoning. As John waved his hand all the members of the Teen Titans appeared.

64