Angela
1.4k 0 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a minute or so, Zatanna was able to read her memories. She had a weird look on her face after reading it.

"Is there any problem?" Thor asked as he saw the weird face of her. They all got acquainted in Asgard and so they knew each other quite well now so Thor didn't hesitate to ask her. As of now all the people in the Avengers didn't find it weird with people joining them as they all had their own stories.

"There is no problem per se. But the point is Angela is the princess of this realm. Next in line to be the Queen." Zatanna said. Everybody was taken aback by this sudden change. Even John didn't expect that.

"What a way to spit at the face of Asgard. I admire them more now." Loki said. Nobody paid attention to this sarcastic remark of his.

"Since she is the princess, let's go to the Palace. She will be there." Thor said as he was unfazed that his sister was the next-to-be queen.

"True." Arthur said. They then all flew away to the direction of the Palace that they could see from afar. Like all the buildings here their Palace too looked futuristic from afar.

As they were flying they heard a huge explosion coming from their left side. The explosion was so huge that there was a huge mushroom cloud above it.

"Looks like the magicians were successful." Mera said.

"Ciri, is everything fine there?"

"Yes. We are fine. The guards didn't even know what hit them." Ciri replied over FOCUS.

"Come to the palace. We are going there." John said.

"Right away." came the voice of Triss over FOCUS. As they approached the palace they saw a huge army levitating over and the most surprising part was the woman that was leading the charge had blonde hair.

"Let me guess, that is my sister." Loki said.

"Yes." came the reply of John.

"Hence proved that Thor isn't an illegitimate child of King Odin." Arthur joked.

"My father never had such kinds of things." Thor said in a serious tone.

They all flew opposite to the army. For the first time the army of Heven didn't attack nonsensically like the previous two times but just looked at them.

---------

About half an hour ago, the palace got the information that there had been intruders. The first team was sent to inquire and capture the outsiders. It's been thousands of years that they have been imprisoned here. Even though they were self-sufficient they couldn't go out.

And the reason for this was only one person.

Odin.

The people of Heven hated him to the core. The children were taught from birth that Odin was responsible for all the wrong things that happened to them. And the portrait of Odin was always shown to everyone. So when the first platoon went to confront John's team they could easily recognize Thor as a descendant of Odin and that was the reason they immediately sent the request for more help.

After the Queen came to know that people from Asgard had arrived she immediately sent her strongest two platoons to confront the enemy. One in front and one sneakily. But the strongest of them couldn't even hold the enemy back for more than half an hour, forget about defeating the enemy.

The Queen was surprised as Odin's army wasn't that powerful last time. She again blamed Odin as she thought Asgard progressed further ahead while they stagnated. And then another bad news came.

The furnace was destroyed. The Queen now knew for sure that the enemy had come prepared. This war against the Asgardians today might be their ultimate test, as before Asgard was never able to come so close to their kingdom.

And thus she used her trump card.

Angela.

She was born an Asgardian which she didn't know yet. She brainwashed her like all others from childhood and raised her like her own daughter. Being an Asgardian and daughter of Odin she had superior physique and could easily best her opponents.

The Queen made her the princess after she was sure that Angela would be dedicated to the Heven. She made her the princess just so that she could spat on Odin later when their realm would be opened.

Because she knew for sure that the realm would open one day. They just needed to wait. But she didn't know that the opening of the realm would be their doom.

------

"Your name is Angela. Right?" John asked.

"Asgardian, be mindful of your tone. She is the princess of Heven, you are just a soldier of Asgard. You all should bow down to her." said a woman who stood close by her. But the next moment a knife was placed on her neck.

It was Loki with his illusion.

"Even I, the Prince of Asgard, don't dare to talk with him in that tone. You have quite the courage."

63