Thanos (2)
1.4k 0 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1000 light years away from Solar System

Sanctuary II (Spaceship of Thanos)

"My liege, the initial reports suggests that the space stone is being held under a stronghold on a planet that the Earthlings called Mars. The humans recently colonized Mars and have moved the space stone there." Ebony Maw said.

"What about the power stone?" Thanos who was sitting in throne asked Maw who was on his knees talking. On the side were Obsidian and Glaive.

"The power stone is still at Oa. Under the eyes of the Guardians. My liege I would suggest attacking Oa after we get hands on one infinity stone." Maw said.

"Hmmm....what happened to the dwarves of Nidavellir?" Thanos asked.

"We went there, but there was nobody in the forge." Maw said.

"Do you know how this happened?" Thanos asked. He had been stressed a little lately. Not a long time ago, they lost Midnight. Glaive, who was the husband of Midnight, went mad when he got to know of it. He wanted to go and avenge her, but Thanos stopped him saying it wasn't time yet.

Now finally they have amassed a huge army and soldiers but again they have been struck. It was like someone was deliberately stopping him from getting the stones.

"We don't know yet my liege." Maw said.

"Then we shall start with the space stone. After we get this, we will decimate the Avengers, avenge Midnight and get the mind stone. Then we will have enough power. Then the so-called army of Green Lanterns wouldn't be able to stop us." Thanos said. Glaive who listened to all of this clenched his fist.

They were finally about to avenge his dead wife. He wanted to tear this man apart. Even though none knew of the person who murdered her, they were sure that they belonged to the Avengers. So Glaive couldn't wait to take revenge on the person.

"As you command my leige. We will leave for Mars right away. It will take some time to reach the planet." Maw said.

"Is LexCorp still refusing to sell the phantom drive technology to us?" Thanos asked.

"Yes. My liege, that arrogant Lex Luthor still refuses. We should have killed him when we had the chance." Glaive said.

"It's unnecessary. We will soon sit at the top, and we won't need his technology anymore." Thanos said. All nodded their heads. Sanctuary II soon went to a jump point and started travelling to the direction of the planet Mars.

It took them a week to reach Mars.

"My liege we have reached Mars." Maw said.

"How is the stronghold looking? Is it an ambush?' Thanos asked.

"The stronghold looks authentic with real people in them. It was built to house a very powerful weapon, so the probability of this being an ambush is very less. And even if it is, even if there might be Avengers, we have a huge army to confront them. The Avengers are nothing but a few men. What can a few men do against a large army?" Maw said. Thanos nodded his head but he always felt that it might not be that easy.

Sanctuary II went straight to the stronghold altogether as Thanos suggested. He wanted to attack the stronghold with full force. He had done enough to wait to care about anything else. The spaceship levitated in the air above the stronghold.

The spaceship was so huge that it created a shadow over the building. The people in the building went into full panic mode and alarms were set off. Thanos after seeing this was a little relieved as he was still thinking it might be an ambush. Even though he didn't care about the Avengers they had proved to be quite a problem for them on multiple turns.

Thanos, Glaive and Obsidian came down the spaceship with a small army of Chitauris behind them.

The people in the stronghold took up weapons and guns. They pointed it at the small army of Thanos, showing the resolve to fight against an unknown enemy which has appeared.

"Kill them." Thanos ordered. The Chitaur attacked after receiving the order. The men who were defending started shooting at them. The Chitauris too started using their guns on them.

As the battle started one such attack from the Chitauris managed to create a huge explosion on the humans. But when the dust settled there were no dead bodies. Thanos's eyes squinted when he saw this.

The next second, Maw got a reading in his device which he had been carrying with himself. It showed the gamma radiation that had been emitting by the space stone from the stronghold just vanished.

"My liege, the space stone, just vanished from the stronghold. We don't know where it went." Maw was sad with a grave face. Thanos who listened to it looked at the other humans who were defending with their guns.

He could see that the people had a smile on their faces now.

55