Uatu
1.3k 0 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then the most amazing thing happened. The lightning from Thor, Tony's laser blasters, Wayne's heat vision and even Steve's lightning all got stuck in mid air. It was as if the attacks couldn't travel in space any more. And after a second all the attacks vanished. All were dumbstruck by this. They never expected that this new guy would be so overpowered.

John's eyes squinted and now he was sure who this person was.

"Immortus, why are you here?" John asked.

"Immortus..... only they call me by that name. You really are the person they told me about." the person mumbled under his breath.

"Who told you what?" John, who was able to clearly listen to his mumbling, asked.

"You know who I am referring to since you called me Immortus." the person replied. John then nodded his head when he said that. He really knew who this guy was referring to.

"Why are you here? And not for a second lie to me." John asked in a stern tone.

"You are not powerful yet to threaten and intimidate me. You have not reached that level yet. I can't touch you but that doesn't mean I can't touch your friends." Immortus said.

"Try touching me or my friends. I am sure they will come for you the next second. Do you think your actions here will go unnoticed by them? You are in that position because that has been your destiny. It was set the moment you were born, so don't be all high and mighty in front of me."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Do you think you can deceive me? And even if you are given a free licence by them, we have the time stone. Do you think you are the only person who has control of time?" John asked. The people who were behind now understood why their attacks failed before. It was time powers, just like Kang used with Loki. He literally stopped their attack by slowing down time.

"You really know everything. Don't you?" Immortus said.

"I don't. I still don't know why you are here? You better be clear. Or I will ask Strange to beat the s**t out of you." John said.

"You are scary, you know that?" Immortus said.

"I am not in the mood Rama-tut. I am not Fantastic Four. I have a very low tolerance. Strange, get the time stone." John said as Strange flew over seeing all the commotion happening near Thanos.

"Stop, stop. Jesus. You are one nasty guy." Immortus said.

"You have no idea how nasty I can be. You all sit high and mighty but when the real problems come, you just vanish from your positions. I have had fake Gods with you. You have no right to interfere after abandoning us now." John said but this was probably to the omnipotent gods who he was sure was listening and watching this battle.

"I am here to take away Thanos." Immortus said.

"Oh no you aren't." Tony said as he took out all his thrusters. Strange brought out the time stone. He always kept it with himself as it was safe that way. Wayne and others were ready to attack.

"You see Immortus, my friends here say no. So I just can't allow you." John said as his hands caught fire now turning into wings. Half of the body has already transformed.

"I don't have a choice. They asked me to bring him." Immortus said in a calm tone. His face didn't have fear.

"I don't believe you for a second." John said.

"He is speaking the truth." said a voice from the side.

"Huh!!" All turned their heads only to see a bald man with golden armor. He wore a blue cape behind him. John who saw this was really surprised now. If Immortus didn't surprise him much then this guy definitely astonished him.

"Uatu. You are not supposed to interfere." John said as he got his bearings back. Yes, it was Uatu, the Watcher.

"Who is this baldy? Another enemy of ours." Tony as he pointed his hands at Uatu. Wayne had seen this guy before in John's memories. So he had an idea who this was.

"Lower your weapons." Wayne spoke up. By now all the Avengers have arrived. The army of Thanos had already fallen with none remaining, even the leviathans were all killed. They were surprised to see totally new people in the field. Even the kages had arrived to see what the whole commotion was about.

"Wait? He isn't an enemy?" Thor asked. Wayne shook his head indicating that this new bald guy wasn't. Though they weren't sure why he wasn't, since John had still not attacked, it meant that there was more to the story than they know.

This new guy Immortus pissed John off by a notch for sure, but John's tone changed when he talked with this new person called Uatu.

59