Leaving Earth
1.4k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uatu sighed when he heard that. he couldn't refute nor could he interfere. He didn't know what he should say to convince John. He was sent by the Living Tribunal to convince John but only he knew how difficult it would be.

"Still want to convince me?" John asked.

"Not anymore." Uatu shook his head.

"I am surprised that none of them showed up. I thought at least Arishem would show up since he is the judge of some universes after what I just did." John said.

"They can't. You have been chosen as the host of the Phoenix Force. You like it or not, you belong to the same levels as them. Congratulations, you are now the thing which you hated most." Uatu said.

"I don't hate Gods. They are just beings like us. Some are more born abstractly but at the end they aren't perfect. I just hate their hypocrisy. But I guess it's too late to go back now with all of their egos." John said. Uatu didn't reply and he just vanished away.

John didn't mind as he knew Uatu wasn't supposed to say much. Him being here was already a violation of their codes.

"Alright the work here is done. This was a where I leave. Earth 616, it was nice meeting you. Can't wait to see what more you have for me. For now bye." John said as he vanished from his place.

The next time he appeared was in Hala, the capital of the Kree Empire.

He was here to talk to a soldier of the Kree Empire. He was named Tel-Kar.

The first host of the symbiote venom.

When he came to Earth 616 he already had searched where Venom was. He wanted information from him about Klyntar. The planet of the hive and the place where Knull was imprisoned by the symbiotes.

Even if the symbiotes have been portrayed as rather badly in the comics and in the movies, they weren't actually bad. Even though their journey started from darkness and abyss and they were born from a blade that was built to kill the celestials but after years and years in the cosmos they were infected by honor and nobility.

Infected by that, the symbiotes imprisoned Knull in their own home planet of Klyntar, never to come out ever again. But as stories go. Nothing remains hidden or imprisoned forever.

John was here to check on Venom. He wasn't sure if he had the memories because in many iterations of Venom he had forgotten many memories of his home world as he was shunned away.

He wanted to get the location of All-Black which was with God Butcher right now. The actual God-butcher. After coming to the universe he tried finding him, but failed. It was probably due to his connection the sword which in itself was a very powerful entity.

As he landed on Hala, his omnitrix lit up.

[new alien species detected.

copy the alien gene and store it on the gene pool?]

"Oh yes. I actually forgot about the alien gene copy function. Yes. Do it."

John was wearing his cap so nobody could see him but if he needed to talk with Tar-Kel he needed to talk face to face. And since Kree's were really proud people they would never talk with lesser beings.

His omnitrix scanned a blue Kree from nearby and stored it's gene inside. (Please correct me if I am wrong here. All I can remember is omnitrix can scan other alien species and make Ben transform into alien but somewhere I saw his omnitrix can even store aliens inside)

After the scan completed he turned himself into a normal Kree. He looked at his skin and saw that it was blue in color. John smiled  and walked to the place where he pinpointed the location of Venom and Tar-Kel. But the moment he came close to them, he stopped by several guards.

"Outsider, you are in military grounds. You can't go in." a soldier said stopping him. John didn't notice before that this was a military ground and no normal person could go in.

"But I am a friend of Tar-Kel." John protested in a meek voice. He could easily kill them or do worse. But he wasn't here for that. He didn't know how Venom would react so he needed to very gentle in his approach. A big signboard  'Hala Military Headquarters' was written on it.

"Tar-Kel? He is a high level officer. You can't meet him." the soldier replied.

"Is it so? Then I guess I will have to wait for him outside." John said as his shoulder dropped. He needed to wait for the correct opportunity. He turned back and went to a nearby restaurant to sit and enjoy his time.

Even though he didn't like the philosophy of the people here, nobody could argue that the Supreme Intelligence had made a massive empire. He booked a hotel for himself. He didn't want to hijack the network as he was sure the Supreme Intelligence would see something was wrong if he did that.

The Kree and Skrull were still at war so he needed to be very careful on how he handles things.

Even though John lived in the hotel he always kept an eye on Tar-Kel. He didn't want to lose sight of him. He was sure that Tar-Kel would come out of the military headquarters one time.

53