Journey
1.3k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Venom felt his world had become upside down after what John just told him. And something told him that whatever John said was real. Both the names Knull and All-Black infused both fear and excitement. He didn't know why he had those feelings but he knew for sure there was something related to him with those names.

"How can I believe a random person who just showed up?" Venom asked instead.

"You don't. Truth to be told, I came here for another matter. I needed the All-Black for another purpose but now that is impossible for me for other reasons. You can't trust anyone in your life. Maybe your host but none others. Especially your own kind." John said.

"You are on the side of the fire so of course you will say that." Venom said after seeing his prejudice against his own kind.

"You too will be on the side of the fire one day." John said as he knew later he Venom became a God for sometime. And he stood on the opposite side.

"Me and fire? That is impossible." Venom said as he had inherent fear for fire and loud sounds.

"You will know one day. But for now what will you do? I am sure after what we both have done, you won't be accepted in Kree anymore." John said.

"Yes. I will need a new host. Went through his memories, not a bad guy but I can't be fueling war always. Too much work. I just wanna sleep and eat." Venom said.

"I can give you a new host." John said.

"Why are you willing to help me so much?" Venom asked as he felt weird that this guy came outright and was ready to help him.

"Just because I am a good Samaritan." John smiled as he said. He really just was being a good guy and trying to help around.Venom went through a lot before attaching himself to Peter Parker.

Memory wipe, sold as a weapon among other things so he wanted him to skip that and just be the good one.

"Fine. I will trust you on this. But I need to investigate myself about Knull." Venom said.

"You better not. Or else the Hive will come to wipe your memories out. Let the abyss beings come out, then you can start investigating." John warned.

"Abyss beings? What are these now? edibles? Dude why do you speak in such a complicated manner?" Venom asked.

"Abyss beings are your ancestors." John replied but he didn't reply to the later part.

"Leave your host. We will vanish from here." John said as he stretched his hand to take the symbiote on himself. He didn't fear that Venom would be able to read his memories. Being a Phoenix Force host has its perks. Venom still had questions but the attitude of John told him that he wouldn't be getting any answers.

Venom even though felt disgusted he trusted John in this, just because of the fact that John had another kind of charm. A charm that was laden with honor and nobility. And since he didn't ask much about Klyntar, it meant he didn't care about it, nor did he try to kill him even if they stood on opposite sides.

He left Tar-Kel and jumped onto the hand of John. Tar-Kel, who was not in control of his body, finally woke up. He fell to his knees. He felt giddy inside. Venom leaving him made him feel very uncomfortable.

"What have you done? Give that weapon back to me." Tar-Kel said loudly. He was fine with his colleagues being killed. But him losing his greatest weapon would be his nightmare.

"It doesn't belong to you in the first place. Since you have housed that weapon for a long time I won't interfere or kill you. But this is the end of using your weapon. Be a normal soldier from now." John said and without bothering to listen to the rambling of this guy he vanished after wearing the helmet of Fate.

He was back on Earth-616.

He needed to give Venom to Eddie Brock. Since Peter had lost his spidey powers Eddie would be a better fit. The Avengers still needed to be under the punishment and he didn't wish to reverse it.

After coming to Earth he looked around and he could feel with his magic that with the absence of Avengers there was chaos around.

"Why do I feel this world is in chaos?" Venom said who was attached to his hand. He was surprised that they just got teleported but he could feel that this new person knew magic.

"Because I created this chaos. Some people here have pissed me off so I just made everything chaotic." John said. Over venom there were signs of question marks indicating he didn't understand what John meant. John just shook his head refusing to answer.

"The guy is called Eddie Brock. He is right now sleeping in the apartment below. You can bond with him. He is a perfect host for you."

51