Devourer of worlds
1.3k 0 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, it is alive. Meet Blackbird. My personal spaceship in this universe." John introduced Blackbird.

"Hello." Blackbird responded.

"Hello. I am Norrin Radd." Norrin said.

"Welcome aboard. I hope you will like the journey." Blackbird said.

"Blackbird take me to where Norrin asks you to." John said as they needed to travel again as Norrin couldn't say the coordinates exactly.

"Sure." Blackbird said. Norrin pointed in the direction and they took off. And thus another long journey began. Though it wasn't a boring one. John was interested to know about the silver surfer history. Even though John read it in the comics he wanted to know more about him.

Even Norrin was interested to know about the host of Phoenix Force so they both exchanged their sides of the story. John then spoke of Black Winter and how they came to know about him.

He was amazed to know that the multiverse had so many beings and the Black Priests. Thus they normally spent time talking and exchanging ideas. It took another 3 months to travel.

Finally one day after months of travel John got to see Galactus.

From far away. And John was amazed by the mere size of him. He thought Arishem's size was big as he was much larger than Earth itself. But Arishem would probably be a kid in front of him.

The size of Galactus was almost the size of a galaxy. John had a mental preparation of the size Galactus would look like but he surpasses his expectations by a mile.

His face looked exactly like he was in the comics, though the color combinations were different but it wasn't far off. As they were approaching, Galactus who was just closing his eyes and levitating opened them.

Simply the opening of his caused the nearby planets to shake. Galactus saw the spaceship coming in his direction. He squinted his eyes and in a blink of an eye he started shrinking in size.

Soon the size of Galactus was just like Arishem's. John sighed when he saw this. Just this move alone showed how powerful he was.

"Ready to meet him?" John asked in a solemn tone.

"We have to.. No.. I have to. This is my last chance to be out of his clutches." Norrin said as his surfboard came to him. John put on his Kryptonian breathing apparatus. He felt sad. He still needed that to come to space. John hoped that after becoming full host of Phoenix Force some drawbacks of his would go away.

Blackbird opened the hangar and they both got out. They then both started flying to Galactus. As they were approaching John could feel that Galactus was looking at them. He was looking at Norrin. Even though he looked at John for a few seconds, his eyes were more on Norrin.

They both finally stopped near the face of him. There was an eerie silence around as it was space. And this silence was kind of stifling. Finally Galactus spoke, even though it was space, his voice was heard by both of them. Probably because of the Power Cosmic wielded by him.

"After so many years you have come back for service?" The voice was heavy and loud. The voice had majesty that John had never heard before. John was sure that his voice was enough to kill mortals. He didn't even need to devour the world.

"I have not come back to serve you. I have come back with news. The news that is important to you." Norrin replied.

"What kind of important news is it that you have come from so far just to inform me." Galactus asked, now being little interested. His favourite has always been Norrin no matter who he chose next as his herald.

Galactus didn't even bother to reprimand Norrin for his absence. That was the reason he didn't say anything when Norrin refused to be of his service again.

"My friend here will deliver you the information." Norrin said as he pointed to John.

"A host of Phoenix Force? He is still too young to talk to me. It will be better if you tell me Norrin." Galactus said not even looking at John. Even though technically they both belonged to the same category, John wasn't the actual host yet so Galactus never cared.

Moreover, Galactus and John belonged to opposite camps. Him being on the side of life force and Galactus was responsible for devouring life force. John looked at Galactus while he squinted his eyes. It was the first time he was looked down upon.

Even the Priest Strange never looked down upon him. He directly used his omnitrix and changed himself.

To Alien X. Galactus was taken aback by this sudden transformation. He could feel that this new person which the host changed into had never appeared in front of him. And like him, this new being was powered by something cosmic.

And if this wasn't enough, Alien X started to get bigger. And in the blink of an eye the size of Alien X was exactly as the size of Galactus

52