414. The new movie
1.3k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The guild got settled in Asgard by the end of the day as John checked on them. The guild would act as his fan value booster and a watcher over Asgard in true sense. And in doing so, keep a lookout in all the other 9 realms. Even though John was omnipotent now he was too lazy to fix every problem that popped out everywhere and it wasn't his job even.

Until and unless his universe was threatened he would not care much from this point. And of course if an enemy popped out that interested him, he would be the first one to jump in.

June 2022

Today was the day when another DC movie would be released and like always John and others were in New York to watch the movie. Everybody came as usual. Even the Teen Titans showed up for the movie together. Nobody wanted to miss a movie and for the first time John wasn't totally behind for the movie.

He let Kevin take the helm with a very vague script to work upon. The place where his true self came from, Kevin was very successful. John hoped that he could replicate the same thing with DC stories.

All took their seats as the movie started. This started with the Justice League hunting down Parademons all around the globe. But they were scared when they started hunting them because they found out that the parademons were equipped with boxes which looked like the mother boxes they had fought so hard to stop before.

Justice League wasn't sure what this represented but Diana brought out the idea that it might be the machinations of Darkseid because only he had control of Parademons. And the number of Parademons this time were too much for them to handle.

And then the Justice League failed to prevent whatever the Parademons were planning. And that was opening a portal with the fake mother boxes for Darkseid to come to Earth. And by the middle of the movie Darkseid reached Earth finally with his huge armada.

Then the story followed the path of the animated movie Justice League War. John was happy to see that Kevin had managed to connect both of the animated and Zack Snyder's versions perfectly. He wanted to see how he would do that and he didn't disappoint.

In the first confrontation against Darkseid they were outgunned and outnumbered. And in all of this Superman was captured and taken to Apokolips. To make him a Parademon. Batman who saw this knew that if Superman was captured then it would be game over for Earth so he followed Superman to Apokolips.

There after facing many problems he was able to free Superman but by this time he was half under the influence of the toxins that were on the verge of making a Parademon. Batman after much problems was finally able to snap Superman from the influence of the toxins.

Meanwhile on Earth, the other members of the Justice League which included Flash, Diana, Cyborg, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter were able to puncture two eyes of Darkseid from which he used Omega rays. Omega beams was a power of Omega effect which on being shot could trace the enemy till it destroys the enemy. This had become a huge problem for Justice League so after much battle they were able to blind Darkseid.

But this still didn't stop him as he continued to assault the Justice League with his Parademons. His combat ability was not affected at all. Victor meanwhile was able to find a way to send Darkeid and his army away. He could connect to the fake mother boxes and can reverse engineer to send the enemy away in the same way they came.

And as they were in battle, Victor finally opened the portal that would suck Darkseid and his parademons. But this too wasn't easy as Superman and Batman had to come to give a hand. Superman even used his heat vision on the eyes of Darkseid before sending him to Apokolips.

The movie finally ended with the general people accepting the organisation known as the Justice League. John was very much happy with the movie. Normally the fights only occupied a few part of a movie but in this one almost more than half was filled with action. There was never a dull moment in it and there was a perfect blend between Jay Olivia's Justice League and Zack Snyder's.

Tony and others who finally saw Darkseid were really surprised. They thought Darkseid was like Thanos but he turned out to be more powerful than they expected.

"Clark, you must have felt good using the heat vision on him." Natasha asked.

"Never felt better. I was able to sleep that night peacefully only when I thought of that moment." Clark replied as his memories was altered by John by showing both the versions of him when John summoned him.

Announcement
Read 230+ more chapters on my patreoni
50