420. Peter Parker is back
1.3k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We have a situation here Steve. There are two consciousness on this body. Can you bring the passive consciousness out?" John said.

"What is going on? Tell me at first." Steve asked. John then proceeded to tell about the situation of this Peter Parker. His consciousness being replaced and taken over.

"Oh. Alright. This will be easy for me." Steve said as he activated his Uni-Power. Uni-Power allows  greater control of consciousness and emotions. For this reason John called Steve. He was the best candidate to do these kinds of matters.

Otto who saw this was scared. He didn't expect that his whole secret would be out in a matter of seconds after coming to this world. He was only trying to save himself and all the other Spider-man but now it seemed that he was bigger trouble.

"No please don't kill me. Please... " Otto said.

"I am not going to kill you. I am just bringing the actual consciousness out." Steve said with a smile as his eyes glowed. He touched Otto's head with his hand. After passing a minute, Steve removed his hand. Otto, who was struggling to get rid of any influence all this time, finally opened his eyes. He had been trying his best to stop any kind of invasion in his mind but the Uni-Power was too overwhelming for him to resist.

"Are you back Peter?" John asked.

"Yes. Thank you. Uhh.. my head... it's ringing like a bell.. it was so dark in there.." Peter was fumbling his words as he was saying this. His consciousness was locked away all this time and he had been struggling to free himself. Even though he knew what was going on outside he could nothing about it.

His brutal murders openly and no care of law made him hate Otto more. Even though his work brought the crime under control it was not his way of doing things.

"Now tell me what is going on." Steve asked as all were curious now. Since John seemed to know of them it meant John had dreamt of it before.

"Ahh it's a long story. Avengers please gather at the Hall. We have an interesting case at hand." John said.

"You all must be really tired. Please come with me. I will tell you all about the killers." John said and before anybody could even say anything they were in the Hall.

"What the.." Andrew said.

"What just happened?" Tobey asked. In one moment they were in one place and in another moment they were in different surroundings. Tobey would have tried to escape but his spider senses told him that everything was fine, otherwise it would have warned him. And these were the same thoughts of Andrew and the other Spider-man.

"We are at our headquarters." Peter of their universe said with a sense of pride.

"Headquarters? You guys have headquarters? What is this Avengers he spoke of." Andrew asked.

"This isn't teleportation. I have seen teleportation before and this is nothing like that." The superior Spider-Man said.

"Because it isn't. This is John changing the reality around." Steve said as he understood John's power to the core now.

"Huh.. Changing reality? Is that even possible?" the superior Spider-man said.

"It's possible for him. How about you Peter? Are you ok? Is Doctor Otto asking for a chance back?" Steve asked as he was concerned for this new guy. Steve could feel that this Spider-man wasn't bad.

"I have locked him inside. He won't see the light of the day anytime soon." the Superior Spider-Man reassured. All the three Spider-Man was looking around the hall. But when they looked outside, they were dumbfounded.

They didn't expect that were not even on Earth anymore. But a satellite, that had its own weather and environment. And it was almost big as the Earth itself.

"Jesus on a motorbike. Why is this universe so different from ours? You have a team and now even a live on a satellite. This is unfair." Andrew said as he looked outside through the window. Peter was explaining all the things to the three of them. Since John had said that they were harmless, he was the first to be friendly with the other versions of himself.

As they were discussing, all the Avengers members reached. Not all, most. Because Strange and Thor didn't show up. They both felt it was not required for them to show up since John was looking over the case. Though they would keep an eye.

The Superior Spider-Man has seen his version of Avengers in his universe but he had never seen these new heroes that pooped up. He was amazed by how different this universe was from others. In Otto's search for the murderers he had seen many versions of Earth. Even a version were there was only death and radiation, but this universe was what that surprised him the most.

Announcement
Read 230+ more chapters on my patreon
49