424. All together
1.2k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karn wore a dress that almost belonged to the Victorian age. A shirt with high collars and a bow, and a dinner jacket on top of it. He wore formal trousers and black shoes along with it. Karn, even without his head showing up, looked elegant and even his fighting method was exquisite.

He had terrifying strength on par with Spider-Man which in itself was a huge matter as Spider-Man's raw strength was immense. Only advantage Peter had over Karn was his web but that was quickly offset by his hovering spherical 'skateboard' and his weird weapon which allowed him to be out of the web shots.

Thus the only advantage that Peter had over him was his vibranium suit which actually saved him in many cases by now. Karn was expert in close combat and he seemed to have mastered all kinds of close combat tactics known to men.

And Peter even with all the advantages still was not able to totally over power him and seemed like they were equally matched. The fight went from streets to the rooftops of the buildings nearby. Peter after a few moments realised that he wouldn't be able to win alone and he would need help.

He sent the signal in a concealed manner as he still needed to maintain the whole bait process. As he did so a dimensional portal opened near the place where they were fighting. Both stepped back to see what was going on.

And from the dimensional portal emerged 3 Spider-man. Tobey, Andrew and the Superior Spiderman.

"I have been searching for you for a long time." Superior Spider-man said. Karn who looked at the 3 new Spider-Man appearing and was surprised. He had been hunting down Spider-man for quite some time now but he never had felt that some people were on his trail.

"New Spider-man. This will make my search easier and faster. I will just kill you all and feast upon you." Karn said as he got ready to fight more seriously.

"You wish. You have been hunting us down. Now it's our turn." Andrew said as he shot his web at Karn. And all the 4 Spider-Man joined the fight.

Andrew shot his web at Karn which he easily blocked by his weapon but that block by Karn gave other Spider-Man to throw a double kick at him. Karn wasn't able to block it and was thrown away by a few metres.

"Hey man. Where are you from?" Peter said, playing the part of his ignorance.

"We are different Spider-Man from different universes. This person is a killer who has been hunting down different versions of us in all of the multiverse.Ah yes… The concept of multiverse is real." Tobey said.

"Really.. That's cool.. Spider-Man from different universes... This is so awesome..." Peter said.

"But before we discuss more we need to take this guy down." Superior Spider-man reminded everyone. And unsurprisingly, Karn was alright even after getting a double kick right in his chest.

"This is interesting. I will be having fun." Karn said as he ran to confront all the 4 together. And thus the fight began. And this time it wasn't like previous times. Karn wasn't able to tackle all the 4 together and he, for the first time, was losing the fight. But even then all the 4 Spider-man were having a hard time to totally overpower him.

What was really annoying was that no matter how many times Karn got wounded he healed in a matter of seconds.

"This was not what we signed up for." Andrew mumbled. John had warned all of them of their immortality but they didn't take it that seriously. All the 4 felt that John might have just undermined his power because even after 4 of them were together they were finding it hard to bring this guy down fast.

But after 20 minutes of constant exchanges he looked exhausted for the first time. Even though Karn had immense life force his body was exhausted from the continuous barrage of kicks and punches. And claws of two Spider-man was more of a menace for him.

They sensed that it didn't take a moment to finally use a large amount of web to constrain him on the wall nearby. And this move by the 4 of them together was successful. They were able to tie him down.

"This is ridiculous. These webs can never stop me." Karn said as he tried freeing himself but failed as he had less strength left in him.

"Congratulations, you just proved yourself wrong.. Phew.. thank you.. umm.. Whatever your name is." Peter of their universe said.

"We are all Peter Parker here. Peter." Andrew said.

"Ahh.. So all Peter Parker of different universes are Spider-man? So cool." Peter said. Superior Spider-man on the other hand walked to Karn and placed his claws on his neck and asked

"Tell me who you are, why are you hunting Spider-Man down?"

Announcement
Read 230+ more chapters on my Patreon
49