456. Trade relations
1.2k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days went by usual with John juggling between taking care of his children who were growing fast and looking over his last movie project for Disney. In a month or so, it was time for the Nova Empire to step its foot on Earth.

Rather Mars.

SHIELD has managed to make a huge harbor on Mars using the technology, Pokemon and everything they knew till now. The greatest architects of the current generation came together to make an outstanding harbor. It was made according to the norms provided by Lex and SHIELD made sure no mistakes were made in its construction.

Being a huge project many countries pitched in. And this time Wakanda showed its hands to the world, as It finally opened its borders partially and they helped in making the harbor using Vibranium.

John didn't object to their addition to the project. He didn't really care about  Wakanda and since it's a free country, they are eligible to do whatever they want. John and some of the Avengers went to Mars to receive the guests.

He was there to receive Lex. Since this planet was important, Nova Prime sent someone who was close to the planet. And who could be a better candidate than Lex himself, who was a member of the council and he came from the planet himself.

The Nova Prime was very serious about starting trade relations with Earth to cement Lex Corp's position and status within the empire. Lex Corp now has become the most influential corporation in the whole of the universe. Their technology, weapons, suits and even their knowledge in the medical field was something this universe had ever seen before.

Now, no empire had the guts to even touch Nova Empire, just because Lex Corp backed them. John was happy to see such a huge influence on a company who he made on a whim.

---

On a hot morning of August a huge spaceship landed on the space Har. bor of Mars. John, Tony, Banner, Ryan and Wayne came to receive the 'guests'. John didn't call Clark because he might flip out a bit.

He didn't want any embarrassment and Wayne being the head of SHIELD was enough. The hangar opened and finally Lex walked out. His bald head reflected the sunlight from all angles. John was surprised to see such a shiny bald head.

"Long journey?" John asked.

"No. The phantom drive makes everything fast." Luthor replied.

"Hmm.. let's go to a place and talk." John said as he saw another council member. He expected that as this trade relation was important for both of the parties.

They all went in. The council member was surprised to see such a beautiful and mind blowing planet. The planet had greenery everywhere but the animals were what attracted his eyes. All of the animals were robots and it seemed that each and every one of them had their own autonomy.

"I am sorry but can I ask why there are robots on this planet instead of animals?" the council man asked.

"Mars is essentially like a satellite planet to us and we found it real difficult to transport animals and rather thought of using robots to maintain the ecology of the planet. There are different kinds of robots here who are responsible for maintaining the balance. For this reason there are fewer live animals." Wayne replied

"Is it? This is fascinating. So you are essentially using robots instead of animals?" the council man asked.

"Yes. The robots do multiple work of many animals at a time and thus we don't need a variety of animals to maintain the perfect balance."

"I understand. Thank you." The council man replied, already being impressed by what he had seen and he couldn't wait to establish trade. This trade would take their Nova Empire into new heights.

Finally after coming inside the huge hall, all sat down to talk about what kind of trade would be done and properly discuss various matters. Later even the governments would be allowed to join in. Of course Wayne would supervise the meeting as he didn't want any secrets of Earth to leak.

No country would be given unfair advantage in this trade and thus SHIELD would supervise this. John only attended the first meeting and then left for his home. He never understood business very well so he didn't care much about it. Tony and Pepper would handle the trade from Umbrella's point of view.

He had already had a huge empire of his own. This trade deal would be like a deal between his own companies so all in all this was a useless one for John. All he wanted to see was the launch of humanity in space and the first step was taken today.

The people of Earth were updated too of this deal and they rejoiced. Because they could soon travel in space and expand their own influence. Though common people wouldn't get immediate access to space travel, that day wouldn't be far behind.

The whole demographic of Earth was going to change soon.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my Patreon
50