458. New member
1.1k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's get to work." John said as he telepathically called up the wolf school. Since it revolved around Ciri, it would be customary to inform her parents and their school. And as usual Strange and Kamar Taj too were informed of this matter.

The wolf school, when they got to know was furious. They never expected that even after crossing dimensions, Ciri would still be targeted. Seemed like the ghost of Wild Hunt still hasn't left them.

Strange too was surprised when he got to know this. He didn't expect that Ciri would be the person Mephisto wanted. John called them all who he thought were eligible to fight Mephisto.

After a minute or so the people from wolf school, Strange and Mordo arrived.

"Tell me this is a joke." Yen yelled as soon as she entered. John just shook his head confirming that what he had said before over telepathy was in fact true.

"Seems like some things never change." Geralt said as he sat on the sofa while the spirit served all of them drinks.

All the people of the wolf school were a little stressed out after hearing this news, while the main protagonist of the story, Ciri was busy playing with John's children. In these couple months they have grown quite a lot but their childish nature didn't change and they loved to play.

John had given them all freedom and every kind of luxury possible so that his children could grow up healthy. Of course his father on the other hand was strict with them and made sure that they got proper education. It was fortunate that Necrofriggians were more intelligent and had higher IQ than humans, or else the freedom which John gave would have been terminated on behalf of JJJ.

"Ciri, are you not worried?" Strange asked. Ciri had a special place in Kamar Taj too. The Ancient One once had given her free access to the library during her reign and this tradition was maintained even after she was gone. So Kamar Taj had always been like a second home for Ciri and many mages there had good relationships with her.

"What is the big deal? We have so many friends. I am sure we will come out victorious." Ciri said nonchalantly as she ran around the children with laughter.

"She still hasn't grown up it seems." Vesemir said.

"She is right though. We do have friends now and we aren't alone." Mordo said.

"True but none of them aren't equipped to handle Mephisto. For some time I have been trying to call some of the people who had been lost from the other side. And I am happy to announce that I have mastered some of my dream powers and have been able to call a couple of people." John said.

"Don't say it is Lucifer." Constantine asked.

"Relax Constantine, he is taking his time in the journey. Not so early." John said.

"Wait. Lucifer is on the way?" Mordo asked. Kamar -Taj had a policy of going through all magical related works of John so they too had watched the Lucifer series.

"Sadly, the Lord of Hell is on the way. But today his flight isn't landing. It's someone else." John replied. Strange hearing this had his eyebrows creased as Lucifer was someone who should belong to the other camp but interestingly he wasn't.

"So who is this new helper?" Triss asked.

As she said that there was a knock on the door.

"Our guest is here." John said as the door of his home opened. And those who were present in the room got to see the new people who had arrived. And none of them expected what they saw.

"What are these? Halo? Master Chief?" Ciri asked as they all saw one person wearing a full body suit with a visor over his face and another was a humanoid robot.

"No. I feel the hell's energy? Doom Marine?" Constantine asked. John was surprised that his own summons watched his own works. Even though he would never get fan values if his own summons watched his own works, he was proud that his works were of interest for everyone.

"Hello, I am Dr. Samuel Hayden. We have been directed to come here by someone named John Jameson." said the robot.

"Then you are in the right place." Mordo said as he got up to introduce himself. John just looked at it and smiled. Since they were going to Hell, they needed all guns and Doom was the perfect candidate for this. Though he would be bringing another world to tackle hell, any addition in this huge fight would be helpful.

Doom was his personal choice as the latest version of the game once gave him nightmares due to its difficulty as wanted to play it on the hardest mode ever from the start.  And since Doom was accustomed with Hell, this would be a walk in the park for him.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my Patreon
49