472. East, West, North and South (2)
969 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John used the heat emitting to absorb inside his body and forcefully took away Kenpach while using a heat blast on him which he absorbed while reaching his place. Kenpachi was already very much injured so that hit made him unconscious.

John then took him in his arms and brought back to the team. Unohana had already released her bankai so that she could treat Zaraki. After all, Unohana was the first kenpachi.

Long before Zaraki was one!!

After Zaraki was brought back his bankai was released and thus he was being treated by Unohana.

As John was being a small rat, Yamamoto was being the elephant as he used another form of his bankai.

"Longsword of the Remnant Flame, South"

And in an instant, skeletons started emerging. Impaling the tip of his sword into the ground, Yamamoto called upon the corpses and ashes of the dead who were killed by his flames to come forth and fight on his behalf. It looked terrifying as thousands of dead people started to come. Mephisto was already in pain as he was lying on the ground. And the corpses started to climb his body while giving gashes on his body.

Mephisto really looked miserable now. The heat and the constant barge of Zaraki and now the skeletons had started to overwhelm him.

"Honestly, I feel bad for Mephisto. All he has been receiving is pain." Ciri said.

"He deserved it the moment he thought of touching my daughter." Geralt said without a shred of sympathy.

"Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West"

If the temperature before had been unbearable, now it was fatal. This bankai form allowed Yamamoto to take his body temperature to 30 million degrees Celsius. Actually it should have been 15 million degrees but the addition of Phoenix Force allowed him to reach a high temperature. And for the first time he didn't use his sword to assault Mephisto.

He used his own hands to punch him.

Mephisto after much struggle was finally able to get up only to be punched and kicked in his face by two hands which had a temperature of 30 million degrees. Each punch and kick melted his skin and even the bones that it touched.

"Why does every old man in your animes are so powerful John?" Blade couldn't help but ask. John shrugged his shoulders. He really didn't know why but all major plots in anime had overpowered old men and Yamamoto was one of them.

But Mephisto was not someone to take a beating without retaliating. He finally managed to get up and block the attacks of Yamamoto, though he was still getting hurt. Before it was his face now it was hands and abdomen.

It looked gruesome but at the end Mephisto was finally able to get away from Yamamoto by flying away with his almost severed wings. Yamamoto didn't chase him. He just brought his sword which he had sheathed before.

"Longsword of the Remnant Flame, North:"

As Mephisto was flying away Yamamoto used his last form of bankai which was a  slash of concentrated fire and heat which incinerates whatever it touches out of existence. This attack was again powered by the Phoenix Force.

And the slash looked more like a flying bird as it hit Mephisto in his back. Mephisto, who was close to death bed, couldn't hold the attack back anymore. In this attack Yamamoto used almost all his power and thus it just incinerated him.

And slowly the whole body of Mephisto just burnt away. And adding insult to the injury all the other captains used their most powerful attacks of their bankai at Mephisto. And the Midnight Sons and Daughters helped in this.

They wanted to make sure this time Mephisto dies for sure after a long struggle. All the attacks proved too much for him and finally his whole body either melted, burnt or chopped away in pieces at the end.

Red viscous blood spilled everywhere and the whole dimension felt like it had dimmed a lot after his death.

"Phew, finally he is dead." Dane said as he sighed. This was his first serious fight and it turned out to be the Lord of Hell himself. Though he couldn't contribute much, at least he participated.

"He shouldn't be dead." John said, spoiling everyone's mood in an instant.

"What? We just separated his body from limbs to limbs. He is more than dead."

"Dead his body might be, alive his soul is." John said as he activated his Yoda mode.

"Fuck!!" All screamed in unison.

"hahaha... You are right, you ants. You are in hell. No matter what you can't kill me. Only destruction of the whole dimension would kill me. You can never kill me." Mephisto's voice echoed everywhere. Though he had lost his body he could still speak.

"Oh. Famous last words!!" came a loud voice from high up in the air.

When all looked up they saw 5 people with the same outfit as the captains but looked more grand and exquisite.

Announcement
Read 230+ more chapters on my patreon
44