477. New Illuminati
1.1k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though Aizen couldn't speak, he could hear what was being called out. He twitched in his place for a second when the verdict was out but couldn't protest. He had to accept it.

"So it is settled. GAIA, take him with the help of Iron Legion to the prison Ikkaris is in. No being with a soul will be allowed to approach his prison and it will be closed forever." Tony commanded.

And simultaneously, a few humanoid robots came to take away Aizen in a wheelchair as his bandages didn't allow him to walk or stand and were later taken away.

Everybody sighed in relief after he left. His presence in itself was a danger and all were on edge.

"Tony, I heard Pepper is pregnant." John suddenly said to diffuse the tension and anxiety in the room as he felt guilty.

"Man, why do you have to say such weird words to elevate the tension in the room?" Tony complained.

"Because everybody was too serious about the prison transfer. So I thought maybe we all needed a different topic to talk about." John said.

"Fine. Yeah.. She is pregnant. Happy?" Tony grumbled. All laughed at it and congratulated him for this good news. He deserved all the happiness. Finally all introduced each other and had a good time together with Tony hosting a small party on the occasion of being a father soon.

All the Captains too joined in this.

As they were enjoying themselves, Tony finally suggested something which they never expected to John, Steve, Clark and Wayne.

"After coming back from their universe, I have been thinking a lot. After much contemplation I think our Earth needs our own Illuminati." All stiffened when he mentioned that.

Illuminati had a bad reputation here as what happened in Earth-616 didn't sit well with anyone.

"Do you want to open Pandora's box?" Clark asked.

"C'mon Clark you see us. We are growing day by day. Yesterday it was M'Baku, today it was the new trio. We need a proper connection with all sections of society. Arceus, the five kages and now the Head Captain. We need proper communication in case of an emergency. As John had mentioned before some things couldn't be handled by Avengers alone and needed proper governance." Tony insisted.

"I know what Earth-616 did was blasphemous but the people who will sit on the throne will be elected democratically by the members of the Avengers and their own respective world will choose their leaders. As a planet we have grown considerably and it's time we have a proper control of everything. What do you concur?" Tony ended his speech with that statement.

All became silent when Tony suggested that. Even in Earth 616, Illuminati was first proposed by Tony and in this time too was the same. Though they would hate to admit it , Tony was right.

Now was the peace time, and they weren't sure of how long it would last. And when anything goes bad they needed people to make decisions. And making a new division on the Avengers would be perfect and better.

John didn't really care. If Illuminati was being established it would still be in his control as more than half of the people would be his, not that it mattered any way. So he just left the decisions to Wayne and others.

Wayne and others suggested that they would contemplate on this after this surprise party.

Ichigo and his family, Urahara, Yoruichi, Sado and Uryu meanwhile decided to stay at the Ring after the suggestion of John. Since they belonged to the human world it was better that they stayed here.

And like all others, Wayne invited them to join the Avengers. They didn't have people who were good with soul 'magic' and including the death gods would be best for them.

Later after the small party ended all returned back to their place. It looked like Phoenix had a hard time leaving Yamamoto as she really liked him so John said

"You can go to Hell whenever you feel like it."

"I know. I really like him but at the end you are the perfect host. And something tells me I need to stay with you to tide over whatever that is coming." Phoenix said and this time in a more serious tone.

"Eh! What do you mean by that? More problems are going to come?" John asked as he couldn't understand what she meant by that.

"I don't know. After staying with the old man I got a precognition of destruction and whatever is coming, it needs us to stay together." Phoenix said.

"Precognition? What did you see?" John was interested now.

"A group of people sending a ball of light to our Earth. the ball of light starts a process which is unstoppable and everything turns nightmarish soon." Phoenix said.

"Ball of light? That's very vague. Whatever!! We will see it when it arrives. We are powerful enough to handle everything." John replied as he didn't care.

Announcement
Read 230+ more chapters on my patreon
47