502. New child
991 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are ... who?" Xu Wenwu asked.

"Dad.. This is John Jameson.. Owner of Disney." Shang whispered in the ears of his father, a little embarrassingly. Shang was a great fan of John. John was the one who had literally made his childhood special. With all his works, starting from the Lion King to all the animes.

The movies, the series, the superheroes.... everything!! For Shang, John was the actual hero. He had seen his father with his 10 rings so in a way he had seen power so he wasn't that fascinated by it as he grew up.

Honestly, he wanted to know more about Mom's place rather than Dad's, which had nothing but destruction. His mother managed to defeat his father even when he had the 10 rings. Thus Shang was more attracted to art rather than fights. And John for him was the greatest creator of all time.

<Kid, I am just a guy with a plug-in. I am no creator>

Now, his real life superhero had shown up and he couldn't contain himself. He almost stepped forward and asked for an autograph.

"John? John Jameson. You are the one my son chirps about all day?" Xu said but he had already taken out all the rings and they were circling around him. He didn't know how he sneaked in here which was middle of nowhere and more importantly he was able to stop his rings like it was nothing.

This had never happened before. He had seen the superheroes do heroic things on TV but he never cared. Not until now. He cursed himself a bit for being sloppy and never taking  a note on all the powered beings which had recently shown up.

"Your son? Shang? Eh!! Why does he speak about me?" John asked as he was confused. It was the first time he heard someone talking about him.

"You know my name..."

"You know my son's name too..."

Both spoke at the same moment and in total different tones. Xu's voice had more of caution while Shang had more of elation. John didn't reply and started walking on the side to the spaceship. Goku had already opened his eyes and was crawling his way out of the spaceship full butt naked.

The family of 4 thought stepped back seeing John walking towards the spaceship. Xu thought John would attack them but was relieved. When John started walking he used the rings to surround his family, as a defence.

He never felt so vulnerable before.

His family was in the cross hairs of someone who he had no idea about. And somehow thousands of years of instincts told him that this John Jameson wasn't just a simple piece of cake.

John went down the crater where the spaceship had landed and finally stood right in front of Goku. Goku looked up at John and gave a smile. He stretched as if to say to pick him up and hug him.

"No!! please don't kill him. He is still a child.... Husband please tell him not to kill the child.. " Ying Li screamed as she thought that John would kill him. She had heard what his children said about their origin but she couldn't believe any child would be that cruel to be so violent right from the start.

John was surprised and turned back to look at her. he didn't expect he was labeled as a murderer in her eyes just because he showed up where Goku landed.

"Uhh.. Do I look like a demon to you?"

All of the 4 stiffened when John asked that. When John showed up they all thought he was here to kill the baby, after all Dragon Ball was John's story and from a logical point of view Saiyans were enemies. They loved killing. Though at the end Vegeta mellowed down a lot, it could never be denied that Raditz, Nappa, Brolly were all blood thirsty.

And just now the way John blocked the rings, they thought he was here to kill the baby. Even Shang, who was a great fan of John, thought the same.

"Are you not here to kill the child on behalf of the Avengers?" Ying Li asked.

"Of course not. I am here on a mission." John said.

"What mission?" Xu asked.

"Peace in our time." John said as he finally took Goku in his arms. They were surprised that Goku here was still a calm and cute child and showed no sense of violence.

"You are here to take him away?" Ying Li was relieved that John didn't show any hostility to the child but was a little scared. If John took the child away to the Avengers it would mean that this child would be brought up in a militaristic surroundings.

"No. I am here for you to take him." John said.

"Huh!!"

"Eh.."

"What?"

All 4 of them were taken aback by these sudden words. John started walking towards them with Goku in his arms. Xu was still fearful of John and took the rings again in his hands to attack him if he made any funny moves.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my patreon
49