506. Ta Lo
1k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All ready?" John asked.

All nodded their heads and in the next moment, they all vanished. Only Mr. Mime looked at the 5 of them confusingly but didn't think much later and went on to keep everything clean again like he always does.

When they appeared again it was near a waterfall, with a small pond around. The small waterfall was surrounded by tall Asian bamboo trees and these trees looked like it was moving by itself magically.

The next moment Shang and Xialing both took air bags over their mouths. John was confused by the use of airbags by them.

"What are you both doing?" John asked

"Uhh.. we thought we would vomit after being teleported. The movies show that first time teleportation causes dizziness and loss of equilibrium." Shang said

"Do you feel nauseated?" John asked as he was pretty sure his teleportation doesn't do this.

"Uhh .. No.." Xialing said.

"Don't always trust movies. Gilgamesh couldn't teleport but I can. Goku here is a baby. The movies and series are just a way of representation, not the truth." They nodded their head

Meanwhile, Xu and Ying Li were excited about this. It would be the first time for Xu while it would be after so many years, returning to her past. The place where she was banished from.

"Are you sure you can convince the people?" Ying Li asked as she wasn't sure if her own people would accept her again.

"I will convince them, if they won't listen, then I will convince them with fists. Traditions are just that, traditions. Sure it keeps us down to the roots, but it shouldn't blind us and stop us from growing." John said as he really didn't care if the people of Ta Lo accepted her again or not. It was the matter of Goku so he didn't want any kind of problems here.

He had brought the baby version of Goku as it would cost less, but in the end he was still a Saiyan. Since he can get his Saiyan powers by learning, why not just nurture him. It wasn't like he needed Goku immediately.

The Avengers by itself was very powerful, so Goku can take his time, till he becomes a Super Saiyan if that was all possible.

"Let's go in." John said as he started walking. And in order not to wet himself he started levitating.

"Can you make us fly and protect us from the waterfall ? I don't want Goku to get water on his body." Ying Li said.

"Mom.. Gilgamesh can't do...." Shang said but immediately he saw himself floating in the air. It was so sudden that he almost felt like he would fall.

"Brother, you are embarrassing yourself." Xialing giggled seeing her brother levitating but still felt like he was falling.

They all started to slowly move forward in the air and pass through the waterfall. The water magically didn't touch any of them and all of them were perfectly dry. Soon they came out of a cave and when they came to a clearing they saw Ta Lo for the first time, except for Ying Li.

Of course John could always enter Ta Lo, and even appear directly inside Ta Lo. But he felt that it would be an invasion of privacy so he went through the normal process of entering through the gate. Ta Lo looked exactly like it did in the movie.

The mythical animals, like 9 tails, the faceless plush animals, phoenix-like creatures and various other legendary creatures. As John and others started walking the animals started approaching them.

Especially towards John.

The animals could sense the immense life force in John so they were extremely happy to get close to John.

"You seem to be more welcome here than me." Ying Li laughed. John just smiled at it as they finally saw a few houses and temples a little far away. They soon reached the houses only to see many people were practising martial arts with various weapons.

Some were just using bare hands.

Soon the people who were practising saw that new unknown people had appeared. Only one person among them was known to the people here. Among them an old man approached them, his face ridden with anger and fury.

"Master Guang Bo, it's an honour to meet you after so many years." Ying Li said as she bowed her head to respect the old man.

"You imbecile, what are you doing here after so many years. You even brought other low living humans with you. How dare you?" the old man shouted. Hearing such harsh and rude words made the faces of all 4 of the people cold. They didn't expect such a reception for them.

And then a slap came.

A tight slap on the face of the old man.

It was John who hit him, right on his face. Teleporting near him.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my Patreon
45