512. Meeting of world leaders
950 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After this meeting Umbrella got into work. Pepper hired the best geologists, scientists from all over the world and made them work on the simulation of what would happen if Earth was the size of Saturn.

The changes that would happen because of it and what necessary steps to be taken if Earth one day had the same volume as Saturn. The scientists were confused by this sudden and weird project but since they were paid handsomely, they didn't throw tantrums.

They had to calculate a whole bunch of things starting with its impact on the people and various problems that would arise like transport, energy distribution and various other factors. And then came the external problems like the gravity.

Being a bigger volume they needed to consider how much the density of the Earth needs to be so that there was no change in gravity for the people that would be on earth.

Gravity was a huge problem for them and this problem took a lot of time for the scientist to solve. 

Meanwhile, the world leaders were invited to the Ring at the request of SHIELD. They weren't briefed about this radical decision before. The Avengers didn't want any leaks before the plan was set into motion so they had to keep everything in secret.

And after a week, all the world leaders took out time from their schedule and decided to accept the invitation as the Secretary of SHIELD insisted on it. And in order to show proper respect to the world leaders, Wayne invited them to the Hall of Justice.

Soon the meeting started with all the leaders discussing their issues while many gave a speech. It looked like a United Nations Convention with many powerful leaders giving speeches. It's very rare that all the world leaders would come together in a single place, as it was a threat to security and it was very difficult to make a common schedule for everyone.

But since the Avengers had called for it, none of the world leaders wanted to be on the bad side of the Avengers. They had too much power and control of the world now and they couldn't do anything about it.

So after all the clinking of champagne glasses and boasting of each countries' achievements, Wayne at the end finally spoke up about the reason why they were called.

At first the world leaders thought it was a joke, just like the Avengers thought it was but after seeing the serious face of Wayne they knew that the Avengers were not joking.

"How will you turn the Earth into a Saturn-like volume? Terraforming Earth?" The President of the USA asked to see the serious face of Wayne.

"We will rewrite reality itself. Like it happened during the fight where Mercury and other planets were destroyed." Wayne said. This reminded the world leaders of the fight they had watched before from satellite cameras of how planets were destroyed and reconstructed just by the fights between two people.

"You mean to say that one of the people who fought in space was one of yours?" asked another world leader.

"I think that was apparent wasn't it? SHIELD had already revealed that one of the people belonged to the Avengers." Wayne replied.

"I know what you are thinking. That this option isn't possible as it will just end up killing people but here is a simulation of how we are going to approach this matter. Please look at the screen behind me." Wayne said.

And the next moment the world leaders were shown the simulation of how this 'terraforming' would be carried on and how the energy distribution would be done. Each city and town will install massive instalments and make each city and town self-sufficient in energy. The scientist had decided that if they wanted to get rid of satellites the Earth could have a ring of their own just like Saturn has.

The moon will be placed much further than Earth to keep the balance and even the scientists were still contemplating adding new moons. The whole video of how Earth would change lasted more than an hour.

The world leaders were dumbfounded. After Wayne showed that the Avengers were seriously contemplating that, they would never be able to go through with the plan.

It was too absurd of a plan. But here, in the video, every aspect of the problems of terraforming was covered. Starting from gravity to even its effect on the solar system. The scientists and GAIA took their time on this so the whole video was made covering all the aspects.

"What if we don't accept the plan?" One of the world leaders asked this question after the end of the video as the video didn't speak about the boundaries of the countries. The small countries feared they wouldn't get equivalent lands as the bigger ones and it would turn into power play once this ridiculous plan was set into motion.

46