515. COVID-19 Lockdown
1.3k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John didn't think of Naruto's world or other parallel dimensions that were attached to Earth. The thing about Naruto was that it could always be discussed with them later. Since their dimension was always under his control he never cared about them.

But the thing of Hell was a totally different matter. He needed to ask Commander to keep on the lookout if there were any changes when the dimension on Earth increases. Then there was a problem of the Sanctum's magical defense.

They needed to rebuild it after the changes occurred on Earth. And of course introduction of new moons for Earth. After talking with the scientist they had decided that Earth now would have 5 moons instead of just one. And all of the 4 moons would be easily habitable as they would rotate instead of their current moon which is always illuminated on one side.

The new moons would be bigger than their Earth thus allowing the population of Earth to live there too if they wished for it. This too could be easily negotiated with the world leaders.

There were innumerable aspects to this project and everything had to be checked and simulated perfectly so that the people wouldn't face any problems.

The world leaders left shortly after the vote and went to their respective countries to make preparations. They had decided to give people one month of preparation before the reality was changed. In a week the news finally broke out of the project 'Change Earth'.

This created a huge uproar among the people when the governments and various agencies came out and spoke of this new Earth that was going to replace their current Earth. Of course, the video which was shown to the world leaders was also shown to the public and more.

There was a more detailed analysis and the things that would change when their old Earth would expand more than a hundred times. The introduction of rings around the planet, moons and the video addressed almost all questions that an average human might face.

Some of the Avengers themselves came forward to speak on this matter and assured the public that whatever was done would be good for people. There would be more food on the table for all, more space, bigger cities, lesser traffic and such other benefits. And on the D-day all people would have to stay at home.

The world leaders and the SHIELD both came to a decision that on the day of change all the people must be at home. Nobody would be allowed to commute or travel as the whole topography of the surface of Earth would change. It wouldn't affect the daily life of people who lived in cities or in towns. But it would definitely have a huge impact on people who didn't live in towns and lived in seclusion.

The governments had a huge headache when they came to know the sheer number of people who lived like this. They were both rice and poor alike among them. Some had huge acres of land, while they just lived on the streets. SHIELD and governments took it upon themselves to educate each and every one of them of the dangers they might be facing due to change in scenery.

Every single person was already provided with a new map of the world that would be replaced. Seeing the governments working tirelessly and various agencies in action, the people came to believe that whatever was going on, wasn't a joke.

This was real and would happen.

And thus the panic began. From a small number of people, but there was panic nonetheless. Most of them accused the Avengers of playing God and saying doing this was blasphemy and blah blah.. Of course the government clamped down on them. Since they had already cast their vote, they needed to see the end of it.

Soon the D-Day came, and all the people were forced to be at home for 2 days. Nobody was allowed to go outside, and only in extreme medical situations would they be allowed. Not even food delivery guys were allowed for these 2 days. The people were given a full month to prepare for these 2 days and thus there was a proper planning.

Even the Avengers lend a hand in all of this, as everything went into lockdown mode. John seeing all this felt like he was back in COVID - 19 lockdown in his previous world. The world went into a stand still for these 2 days.

The D- Day was for 2 days because of time zone differences all over the earth. There were many people who tried breaking the law as many were excited to see a new change, but SHIELD and the local police took cognizance and arrested them quickly. They didn't want any kind of accidents during the change.

Though the whole process was harmless, the governments didn't any bad press just so because some people are dumb and loved breaking the laws.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my patreon
42