519. Lower Gods (2)
865 0 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhh... We have noticed that you have remodelled our Earth so wanted to see what the fuss was all about." Bast said. Though it was a panther who was speaking the language of humans, the voice was of a girl.

"Sorry about that! But we had to make this decision as the previous Earth was running out of space for everybody. Did this change affect the other dimensions?" Strange said.

Both Best and Khnosu shook their heads, while there were no emotions from the face of Agamotto or rather his fiery face was not able to convey any kinds of emotions.

"Hold on!! Hold on!! Who are you people?" Constantine finally intervened as he had no idea who these people were. John had never told them of their presence. Or it would be better to say he never shared memories of the smaller Gods with them and since these small gods never interfered in anything magical it never mattered to them.

Until now.

"Let me introduce you all." John said as he saw that some people here had no idea who the other party was. Mordo and others were dumbfounded knowing that these new people were the Gods of other dimensions.

"Uh I have been disrespectful.. It's nice to meet you all." Constantine said.

"Why does your face have a sense of mockery for us instead of being all serious?" Khnonsu said as everybody could easily tell that Constantine didn't really care about them or gave enough respect to them.

"You are not thinking straight, skull head. All I have is respect for you." Constantine said. Listening to this, they were pretty sure that this British guy had no respect for anybody.

"You want to help us in building the Sanctums?" John asked as he needed to change the awkward topic. He didn't have any kind of dissatisfaction for them, because at the end they were very old beings and have been serving for the protection of Earth for a long time. Though they betrayed the people of the universe by not helping them during the time of crisis. But in the end even if they wanted they couldn't. This decision came from high up and they just followed orders.

In their weird ways for sure, but they have been doing it for a long time. (Marc Spector is not the only Moon Knight, Since the dawn of men there has been Black Panther, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and other heroes who served as the protector of humanity)

"If you allow us to. The first Sanctum was built by me. I don't want my name to be wiped away." Agamotto spoke for the first time in his raspy and chilly tone. His voice seemed like he had been smoking cigarettes all his life.

"Do you want to insert your hands in such dirty work for us?" Z asked as she felt sceptical of why a God would just come and offer help for such a trivial matter.

"Normally we wouldn't have come, but you have changed Earth on a massive scale and this needs intricate knowledge of all dimensions to put up a proper defense. I don't want my old enemies to resurface just because you didn't do the job well." Khonsu said with his judgmental tone.

"Fine fine.. You are welcome to come here and watch." Constantine said after raising his hands accepting their presence in such a project.

"You are welcome to join us but on the promise that you will not use any kinds of underhanded methods or backdoor to the Sanctums." Strange said as he didn't trust these Gods completely. If there was no John, Strange would not have allowed them to even come here.

Since John belonged to the lineage of Gods, he didn't stop them. It would be rude. Honestly, he wasn't exactly afraid of them. He too had been powered by the world tree and he was its champion.

"Thanks for accepting us in this project. I know you all don't trust us because of the history of Black Winter but you have to understand our hands were tied too. We had to do this." Agamotto said as he could sense the feelings of distrust from the current Sorcerer Supreme.

"Forget it. Let's go through the Sanctums again and make sure its perfect for Earth. You can give your inputs in them and we will incorporate it." Strange said. The trio nodded their heads and looked at the drawings of the Sanctums that were to be installed.

Soon everybody got involved and started discussing the proper way to build a Sanctum while providing the strongest defense to all of Earth and even to the moons. And after an hour of discussion they finally came to a conclusion about the  Sanctums and their locations.

It took the mages and the gods one complete day to build all the Sanctums. All the new Sanctums got connected to the old ones and even to the one at the Ring at the Tower of Fate. With this connection the whole of Earth was now completely protected from any kind of magical dangers and entities that might be a threat to Earth.

48