523. Search and answers
842 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What? Antimatter? This girl has powers related to antimatter?" Charles was shocked by this revelation and fearful too. Antimatter can be described as a substance which when comes in contact with matter it causes annihilation, or in simpler terms, it causes a huge explosion. It is said that a gram of antimatter can cause an explosion equivalent to a nuclear bomb.

"No. I found antimatter in her body. A power that is unique in her body has isolated small antimatter particles so that it doesn't cause any harm. I have got rid of some of them but some are still there deep inside her. I need time to extract all these particles and do more in depth study to understand what exactly is going on." Dr. said.

"Are you sure that it's antimatter? A mutant with antimatter capabilities? This person is dangerous to himself (or herself), to others and even to his or her own self. Professor, we need to find this mutant and bring him or her in." Scott said.

"Agreed."

"Doctor, we need you to heal her completely. We need to understand what is going on with her." Charles said as he was leaving in his wheelchair. He was followed by all the X-men as they went to Cerebro to find out who this 'antimatter' mutant was that had appeared recently.

Dr. Reyes went inside the medical room to keep an eye on her and see how her condition evolved from here on out.

Meanwhile, Charles used the Cerebro to find the specific mutant but he was surprised that he was not able to find any such mutant with such mind blowing powers. he thought he searched it wrong and felt that the Cerebro wasn't working perfectly so he used it to find other mutants like Erik and the mutants in his brotherhood.

It was all fine and dandy when it came to searching for all other mutants, but no matter what they couldn't find any such mutants who had antimatter powers or anything close to that in this regard.

For a week this had gone by and Charles still wasn't able to find any such mutant. Since he failed in this, he paid attention to another matter. Contacting Erik. Though he couldn't get inside the mind of Erik but he could get in the mind of one of his members of his brotherhood.

Charles invaded the mind of Pyro. A mutant who could control fire (X men movies, brother of Iceman, Bobby). Pyro was sitting next to Magneto as they were discussing ways to fight against the sentinels. The war against them looked hopeless as the enemies proved to be very powerful

"Erik, it's been a long time." Suddenly Pyro, who was listening attentively to what Magneto was saying, spoke out. All got stunned as Pyro had never used that tone to talk with their leader ever before.

Magneto's eyes shined when Pyro said that because he could already guess what had happened.

"Is that you Charles? You have some audacity to come and talk to me here. Where are you? You aren't safe being so far from home." Erik said as he had a hint of concern. No matter what they had been best friends once and even though they stood in opposite camps now, they still maintained their friendship and respect for each other.

"I would be a fool if I was there. I am at Cerebro. How is the situation there? Is it that bad?" Charles asked. Erik nodded his head as he understood that he did it through a long distance.

"You invaded the mind of one of my brothers. Why don't you look into his mind and tell me." Erik said as he didn't go into depths of how bad it was. They had been hiding in the underground bomb shelters of Kremlin. They had been on the run for sometime now and couldn't be in a single location for a long time.

And mutants were either dying under him or were being captured. Charles was silent as he took a peek at the recent events. He didn't know what  he should say to console his friend.

"Why did you call me Charles?" Erik asked as he was sure that his friend had seen what they were going through.

"I want you to come home. We found a girl who isn't a mutant but has powers. We fear that it is because of illegal experiments of the military and government. I want your advice on that." Charles said.

"A girl who has powers without the X-gene. Interesting. How do you propose we should handle her? " Erik asked.

"We can discuss this once you come back here. There is Blink in your small squad. Use her powers and open a portal to my home. I am sure she would be able to handle the passage of a single man."

(Blink is the girl who could open portals to different locations. She was in X men days of the future past. She was in the start of the movie where she died after being stabbed by a Sentinel)

42