537. Morals
892 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those words caused a huge murmur on all of the mutants present. Charles's eyebrows creased when he said while Erik had a smile. He knew that he had already won the war between himself and Charles, John here would definitely take the side of him.

"Then what do you want us to do? Kill the people around who oppose us. I am sorry we are not in the Dark Ages." Logan said as he smoked his iconic cigar.

"I have been to Dark Ages Logan and that life is more cruel than you think. I never said kill the people who oppose the mutants. I am saying you never manipulated people. The people who are in real power. You could have easily manipulated White House or other governments, like Sebastian did during the Cold war. I am not saying that you should kill to warn but I am saying to manipulate them, Charles here could have easily done that but you and your whole gang had always refused to cross the line. Look where it had brought you."

"On the verge of extinction."

"We never wanted to strip people of their freedom." Jean retorted.

"Oh yeah.. How about now? You all have personally lost your freedom. You can't even go out now without looking over your shoulder. You will be naive if you think the X-men will be spared and you can live happily ever after. The mutants would always be hunted and people will never see peace."

All the mutants again got into discussion while whispering but it could be seen that the brotherhood of mutants were having a good time seeing the dark faces of X-men, they have always portrayed themselves as better than them, but when John here came and dropped the most harsh truth they had nothing to say to make themselves look good.

This was a huge win for them.

"So what will we do now? Manipulate White House?" Storm asked.

"No Miss Monroe, there is no we here!! There is only 'I' here. I will take matters into my own hands. Mutants won't be on the planet any more. I will take you all to my world and give you a planet to live peacefully. Though I am pissed off about how you all have handled things, there is a whole race of people to look after and I can't just bring my own prejudice. All the mutants who are ready to have a new home are welcome to join and see the place."

"Did he just say a planet....."

"Yeah.. Did I hear it wrong?...."

"What do you mean by planet?" Erik couldn't help but asked.

"Our Earth is a little different. Our Earth is more than 500 times bigger than your Earth. And we have 5 moons. The Avengers have the total rights on the Moon and since they haven't been inhabited yet, one moon would be given to the mutants to live. The size of the Moon is approximately same as Earth so you will have enough space."

"What? Different Earth? Does parallel universe theory also provide a different Earth to a different universe.... This is insane.."

"What the hell is wrong with their Earth?"

"But for now I will handle the Sentinels. The birth of mutants can never be stopped so I need to do something about it." John said as he got up. He would have to pay visits to the people who he had always avoided.

Confronting the politicians.

"Are you going to kill people?" Logan said as he got up. The X-men too got up as they realized that John here was dangerous and might just murder people.

John, who was ready to teleport away, was stunned by this sudden protest against him. He could feel that if he left then these people would definitely try to stop them.

"You all think you are above the rest just because you have better morals. Don't you? Then let me show you how the mutants are treated right as they were being captured by the Sentinels." John said as he waved his hand. Soon a magical screen appeared near them.

All the people were dumbfounded seeing such a different kind of power when he conjured a magical television out of nowhere. before they could exclaim in awe about the power of using television they saw something horrifying.

The levitating television shows a huge room full of glass chambers and bed. And in those glass chambers which were filled with green colored water, they saw young men and women in the water. With nothing but gas masks strapped in their nose.

On the bed there were more men and women and people wearing white coats were conducting experiments on the bodies with different instruments. Many of the young men and women were screaming but these white coat people didn't seem to care.

46