549. Knull
929 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John returned again to the Hall of Justice. He was going to call the members of the Avengers again. But was surprised to see that all of the Avengers were sitting in their positions talking among themselves.  The moment John appeared there was again a complete silence at the Hall.

"I thought you all would have left by now." John said with a smile.

"You left with a gloomy face, do you believe everybody here is just for fun?" Aquaman said.

John raised his hands signifying that it was his fault he showed too many emotions while leaving.

"What is the extra problem we now have over our head?" Victor asked.

"Thor, Strange it is better you both come for this meeting without your body instead of just peeping from far away." John said as he wanted everybody to be present in real life and talk about the new threat they were going to face.

Thor and Strange normally wouldn't attend the meetings as they could always do that using their omnipresence. It was not essentially required, but this time John wanted everybody to be present and give their input.

"Is the matter that big?" Thor said as he appeared at the Hall from the door. He had a solemn face. Strange too appeared with his staff and took his seat.

"Do you remember the vague story I told you about the guy who attacked your place with the sword?" John asked.

"You mean the story of Necro Sword?" Strange asked.

"Yes. I told you last time that the sword he carried was fake." John said as he nodded his head. Last time he just gave a brief idea of the real sword being one of the most powerful weapons of the multiverse.

"Yeah. So what now? The real sword has come for our head?" Thor asked.

"Yeah and the real owner of the sword has woken up." John said.

"Real owner? Who is that?" Tony asked.

"Knull, The god of Darkness. Nobody knows where he came from. He lived in darkness, in the abyss. He had a kingdom. There was darkness everywhere for sure but he still had a kingdom under him. It had its own species. Everything was in its right place and he lived in peace, until one day the Celestials came and sullied his place. They used the space occupied by Knull to create the universe, the multiverse."

"So they encroached his land?" Mera asked.

"In a sense, yes." John said.

"Wait, does that mean our multiverse that we live in was basically his empire?" Barry asked. John nodded his head at it too.

"In a sense, yes." John said.

"So the void which we have occupied was his kingdom and the assholes came and took their place. And now he is back. Why should we care? It was the Celestials' fault if they took their place." Pietro said.

"It should have been the headache of the Celestials but the thing is Knull doesn't differentiate between the Celstials and us. We have sullied his place so he will do everything possible to wipe us away." John said.

"Ahh fu**ck. Another problem left behind by the Celstials. What are we? Their ass wipers?" Geralt said as he clenched his fists.

"When is he coming?" Wayne asked.

"10 days but not our Earth, but Earth 616." John said. This changed the face of everyone.

"Not that 616 shit again. No... No... No... We are not going there to rescue their universe again. Nope." Banner spoke out. Nobody at the Hall was particularly thrilled about 616.

"I promised one guy that we will help him when Knull appears. Now I must abide by the promise. Anyway if 616 falls, everything will fall, so no matter what we will have to go." John said.

All of the members' faces were more sombre. They had a bad impression of 616 and they didn't want to go to that bad place again.

"And I have a feeling, no!!! Rather a strong premonition that Knull and Annihilus have made some kind of pact and they would probably attack us together." John said.

"So one headache wasn't enough. Nice one." Tony said.

"Make some robots as Knull's power comes from Hive which is a kind of symbiote. They need hosts, and robots can never be hosts. Manufacture as much as you can in these few days." John said.

"I already did. The last time when facing Black Winter we should have gone with robots. So I made lots of them this time." Tony said. All the Avengers were surprised that Tony had made a secret robotic army. Though the robots would never harm them, it was weird that he had done so without telling the Avengers.

"What? Wayne knew about it." Tony said, pointing at Bruce.

Wayne nodded his head signifying that he knew about this.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters ahead at Patreon
43