560. They have arrived
1k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in a small village in Vietnam.

In the afternoon, a little girl while holding her small straw made doll was running across the paddy field. She had excitement written all over her face as she saw an amazing thing in the sky. She saw a huge 'plane' flying down and from the looks of it, the 'plane' was going to land near.

Her parents were busy with their own work and the network connectivity wasn't as good as the rest of the country. So her parents had no idea what exactly was happening in the world. The village was very small and due to extreme hot weather very few of them would go out in this scorching sun. Thus when the girl saw the 'plane' she just ran with none stopping her.

Though the 'plane' looked very weird for her taste, the excitement of meeting new people was overwhelming enough. She ran for a few minutes before finally seeing the 'plane' landing a few yards metres away from her. The landing procedure blew dust all over her face but she was brave and strong enough not to step back. There was another thing to be noticed about the plane, it had dents and various kinds of damages all around it. Some of the parts had even torn apart.

The hatch of the 'plane' opened slowly. The little girl was all excited to see and greet people. She waited for a few seconds but there was still no response from inside the hatch and she felt a little scared going inside the plane. She held her doll tightly.

As she was getting disappointed on the thought that nobody would come out, there was finally a movement from inside. She saw a humanoid being all clad with armor from head to toe. The being even wore a helmet.

The helmet looked very scary as it had moving tentacles. And on the back of their beings, they had 4 wings attached. The being had a futuristic looking gun in it's hand which had a huge muzzle and it was glowing. The most catching part of the outfit of the humanoid being was that the color of their outfit and even their gun was clad in black and white.

The child was shaken seeing such a horrified being near. All her excitement, all her hopes died down when she saw it. Being a small girl, seeing such abomination in the shape of a human scared her.

She was terrified as she was rooted at her spot. Even the sound had stopped at her throat and couldn't even scream in fear. The humanoid 'bug' being looked at the little girl and slowly pointed at the girl with it's gun and spoke a language she didn't know of.

The bug surprisingly could speak but it spoke in a language she couldn't understand. After the bug spoke the muzzle shone bright. The girl was more horrified seeing this and she finally got the courage to give a scream from the top of her lungs.

Her fear made her close her eyes, but the expected death never came. All she felt was a huge gust of wind. And when she finally opened her eyes, the young girl saw a scene that she would never forget till the end of her life.

In much later years, she would reminisce and understand what she saw that day.

A man wearing a black and blue type suit was standing in front of her while various parts of the 'bug' which had shattered and was lying around. He looked tall and had silver hair. And the most awesome part of the man was that there was lightning coming out and spreading outward. But the lightning didn't affect anything but it looked beautiful.

"Kid, you shouldn't have run so far away from home. Now go back to your mother."

It was Pietro.

Pietro who had access to the Speed Force. It had been quite sometime he had access to it and finally today he and Barry were showing the full power of their access. They had been running all around the globe saving people. As expected the war had started in space.

And in between that war some small fries leaked away and landed on Earth. Barry was responsible for half of the globe while Pietro the other. Victor was able to see who had sneaked away and thus commanded Barry and Pietro to work on it.

This little saving he did in Vietnam was the command of Victor too.

The young girl had tears in her eyes seeing that she was perfectly safe. After saying something in her language which Pietro didn't understand she ran away.

"I hope she thanked me in her language. It's good that their suit doesn't allow them to explode or else this girl would have been dead even if I had saved her." Pietro mumbled as he proceeded to dismantle the broken aircraft of the fleet of the enemies.

44