566. The last warship
810 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But it was not all fine and dandy. The remaining fleet were finally able to change the directions of the cannon and were able to retaliate. It had to be mentioned that not all of cannons of there were hard wired to the their spaceships.

Some could revolve and change directions easily so Victor's side too suffered and lost some of their spaceships. But it wasn't major as the enemies. That small window was enough to inflict huge damage on their ships.

The people of Earth cheered as they received this footage. For a moment billions of people of Earth gasped as they saw the spaceships vanishing but now seeing all of their 'saviors' coming out of portals to save them.

This was straight out of a science fiction movie where the protectors used their covert move to one up on the 'bad guys'.

The battle was going to end soon. Both of the sides were using their full power on each other. The enemies were trying to leave but it was of no avail. Tony's side looked more devastating as they seemed like they had gone crazy. The surrounding spaceships were already a menace and Tony had just finished 2 medium sized spaceships.

And in another one minute all of of the spaceships on Tony's side were dead. Tony really didn't pull his punches as he went through multiple spaceships.

'The man in red suit'

That would be a legend in their world for a long time. A man in armor destroyed huge spaceships with his suit alone. This was better than science fiction!!! This was real life. After destroying everything Tony and the remaining spaceships flew away to the help victor in killing the rest of the fleet.

The main warship and few medium sized were still holding on and this was proving hard for Victor and his fleet to break.

"Tony, do you want to go inside the main warship?"

"Proving too hard for you?"

"Their shield cracks heal themselves up after being hit. It is annoying." Victor said.

"Alright I will go in. And try to break from the inside. But if there is a hint of Annihilus inside the warship, I will come out. I don't want to see their version of Power Cosmic." Tony said.

"If Annihilus was inside the warship don't you think, he would have come out by now." GAIA interjected in the middle.

"Point."

Tony had already decided to go for the main warship. He was just having fun with Victor. A preson like Tony would never back down from gaining glory. He would be able to easily brag of how he had taken half of the fleet with his suit alone.

With no help from other spaceships. This was a feat of achievement!!

Tony flew away and went straight towards the main warship without  even thinking the shield will be able to stop him. And he was right!!! The shield wasn't able to stop him at all. The invisible shield separated itself for Tony.

The main warship who was concentrating on the Victor's ship now had to change their priorities. The tiny man had proven to be their outright nemesis. He alone had caused such havoc their whole army had never faced ever in their life. In all of their life of conquering the Negative Zone, the bugs had never seen such power from a single person.

Tony went and directly destroyed the hull with his thrusters and went straight in. As expected he was greeted by bugs who had their armor retrofitted so that they wouldn't get suck away due to air pressure outside of the hull.

The moment Tony stepped on the bridge inside, he was welcomed by shots from the bugs with their weapons. One guy even came up with a huge machine plasma guns while shouting and shooting at him.

It seemed like Tony had really irritated them.

"Gentlemem.. Do I have to repeat myself? These weapons will do nothing to me."

Seeing that guns were of no help a bug from behind came up with a huge hammer from behind to crush Tony. Tony didn't even look behind. And as expected the hammer after coming near the suit of Tony got reflected back with the same force.

There was no surprise here.

Tony got bored and used his lasers to kill all the people around while revolving his hands around. Now his armors can provide more energy to laser guns. It was more efficient and better. Tony after killing started walking on the bridge.

As he was walking down the bridge many bugs came and tried to assault hum, with both guns and melee weapons, but they were to die in disappointments as none could even touch his suit. He was a like a God of Death walking down the aisle for them.

Killing everything and everyone on it wake.

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters on my patreon
40