569. Make America great again
778 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"They are trying to connect to us again. Do you want to reply or reject them like last time?" GAIA asked as she showed herself as a hologram on the side.

"Connect them."

After Tony said that, on the huge screen on the side there was a person sitting on a chair behind a desk. The chair, the desk and surroundings were easily recognizable as it was the White House. In the last 1 hour many countries had tried to connect them via their space agency. This time USA was the first to try connecting them again via NASA.

"Greeting fellow people."

The President of the United States said in the most possible calm manner at the moment. At first he was rejoiced when he saw Tony's face. Though he had armor on his full body, it was easily discernible that he was a human, or at least he was related to human beings.

But seeing Victor who looked half human half machine he wasn't sure any more. He wanted to say human when he greeted them but he chose not to do that as it might insult them the wrong way.

Years of movies have taught humans that aliens might not look into them with good eyes.

"Mr. President, we are humans to begin with. You don't need to see us from the lenses of us being aliens." Victor replied and that too in a very cold tone. He had heard of how mutants were treated in their world. And he wasn't a big fan of it.

"Uhhh. Sorry.. We didn't know.. Pardon me for having misgivings."

"It's nothing. We are just passing by. We will be on our way after we pick up our people from your planet and we will be on our way."

This was a huge revelation for them. From the words of the bearded guy it was apparent that they had their friends on their planet. But that was not the main part. It was the fact that these people were not from their planet.

Though they were humans!!

This was a whole new revelation for them. But then they remembered the words of another person who spoke on their minds. About a new world he had for mutants. Remembering all this he shuddered. He finally got an idea of what kind of people they were and where they came from.

"Uhh. So.. The White House would like to invite you for a celebration ceremony and thank you for saving the lives of humans."

"No need for such formalities. We will be landing on the School of mutants and after doing our part we will leave. No need for such a headache for us. We thank you for the hospitality."

"No, we thank you for saving all of our lives. We will be eternally grateful for what you have done."

"It's nothing. As long as you don't look into our matters and give us problems, we won't interfere in your politics and other such useless things. Just don't cross us the wrong way. Goodbye Mr. President."

Victor cut the call after saying. This call was made to sense their ambitions and if they had any thought of conquering their planet. Both Tony and Victor gave damn care about this. This planet had nothing of significance which would be useful to them.

Only thing they cared about here were the mutants.

The President on the other side was a little shaken along with the officials who were listening to the conversation. They thought the other people would be happy to accept their invitation. But it seemed like they never cared.

The President felt angered seeing how a fellow human didn't even care to give him the courtesy and just cut his call right in the middle. Nobody ever had the audacity to do this, but then he remembered that their world was nor more at the top of the food chain.

He was sure that if he did something bad then the person who caused havoc for a few days would have come back to haunt them and kill more people.

"This conversation never happened. I don't think other countries will get to talk with him. At least we know who these people are. Since they will land in our country we can use this to our own advantage and dominate other countries. This will help the country more. Don't hide their entrance to our air space. But do hide about their landing on the School."

The president said as he wanted their entrance to their own advantage. Since he couldn't do anything to the people who were arriving, the least he could do was boost his political career and make the country great again.

No! He wasn't Donald Trump.

Meanwhile the warship had finally entered the airspace of the Earth and was about to land near the School.

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters on my patreon
42