572. Tony calling the Avengers
836 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chaos ensued as the mutants flocked around the portals for their departure. The normal people wanted to blend in with the mutants, but when the first person who didn't have a X-gene tried crossing in they were thrown out from the portal.

The person who tried that ended up having broken ribs and one arm bone. The other people were surprised to see this. There was confusion in this, when the mutants walked in there was no such reaction but suddenly out of nowhere one person was flung away.

Then they remembered what that person had said in their head.

'A non-mutant would never be able to pass the portal'

Those words stood true even when he made these portals. This was a level of technology that they had never seen. A person getting screened right to their genes without them even knowing. The mutants were more excited seeing all of this. Whatever that man had said turned out to be true.

The mutants hurried towards the portal while the normal humans who wanted to sneak it slowly backed off. But all of this didn't down the enthusiasm of the people around. This was happening on almost all of the portals around the globe.

Some tried sneaking in were thrown out and one person even died while he tried to sneak in. That person had said that the people who infringe on the portals might face death, it seemed like he wasn't joking.

The deaths of the politicians wasn't enough for these people to awaken them and some always wanted to challenge the bottom line of the other party. Due to this many of the mutants faced harassment from the public. It was because of the presence of police that these people were stopped and of course because X -men and the Avengers went to oversee the transfer of people.

Those who were seen trying to instigate problems were immediately brought down. After the initial problems faced by the mutants, the later transitions were rather smooth and all of this went on for a few hours before almost 95% of the mutants of the world with their parents and close relatives had moved through the portal.

It was not supposed to have such a high percentage of mutants, but the invasion changed the minds of many people. Those who were left were attached to their home and the others were still very far.

As the mutants crossed the portal and came to the new world, they were dumbfounded. Many had expected a good place for them, though some didn't have the hopes very high but all of them had a bit of expectations.

The expectation of seeing heaven!

But when they looked at it, they got to know that this place had crossed their expectations by a long margin. The ball of 'expectations' was hit right off the park. From where they arrived they saw rows of houses built and more houses that were being built. The construction workers were going on their way to build and many of them had cute or weird animals alongside them who were surprisingly helping them with the work.

From the sky they could see a moon far away and then there was a larger 'moon'.

"This isn't a moon. We are on a moon and that is the main planet."

Someone said out loud. That realization dawned on them after that man said it. That's right. They were in a moon and this moon looked like that of Earth from here but the main planet looked so big, the sky was half illuminated by its size.

They never expected that they would go to a different planet altogether. Many expected such things to happen when the invasion occurred but this was still out of their expectations. Such scenes were happening all over the moon as different batches of people were connected to different places on the moon, in that way they would be distributed all over.

Umbrella was helping them in settling and even would make one or two cities for them. Their numbers were in the few millions so the population was not so thin. Meanwhile Charles, Erik, the higher ranking X-men and brotherhood have arrived at the Hall of Justice along with Barry and others.

Charles and X-men had a hard time saying goodbye to the school that had raised them for quite a long time. They were a little emotional like any normal person would but it was time to change for a better and safer place.

"Avengers, we have a situation."

It was Tony who spoke those words after arriving with everyone at the Hall of Justice. Normally, it was either Wayne or John who called them but the tables have turned this time. Tony had arrived with news and they needed to plan out.

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters ahead on my Patreon
43