582. He is coming
1k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fury went away to to talk with the Council while the Avengers were deciding of how to attack Knull and his army. They have two problems. Firstly, the bug army and secondly, the symbiote army. John would be fine in this but there would be millions of them out there.

For sure he would use his full power but that won't be enough because at the end Knull is still a God. His equal. Though he has the Alien X with Phoenix Force, but the reality changing powers be ineffective against Knull so all he could do was to weaken his army.

His army wasn't unlimited. There is a point of exhaustion for it and honestly, he didn't want to kill the whole symbiote army.

He wanted to control them. Control every symbiote and make sure that all of them were on the right path just like before. The Hive would need a master always and he could be that easily, instead of handing this over to Eddie, he wanted to take this mantle himself.

This would help him keep and eye on the major universes out there.

And only destroying Knull would he be able to sit in his position.  So Knull was always the main target and the primary person of interest. Of course the army of bugs could not be overlooked. They needed to die or be sent back to the Negative Zone.

Fury had informed the Council that the Avengers were asking for public evacuation. Of course they were not so happy about this, but Fury patiently explained them the problem they were facing, which would make the Kree-Shia war look like a small toddler in front of it.

The Council understood the gravity of the situation and asked for emergency on the city.

"Why do we have to fight in the city?" A council member asked.

"We can do it on a open field for sure, but he would come for new hosts. And New York is one of the most densely packed cities in the world and it has its defenders. Knull being a God would love to trample on the superheroes while showing them how he was controlling the citizens."

"So you want the people to be bait while they are trapped in the bunkers?"

Fury didn't reply to this but silence meant that the Council had guessed it right.

"If people dies, it will be on your shoulders, Director. Be ready with a resignation letter if that happens." the council member said for the last time before switching off the video conference.

"What an asshole!!! I will resign anyway after this war. Skye can take over this mess and I will just retire." Fury mumbled seeing the arrogant expressions of them. Skye, the Quake was his successor as he had been grooming her for quite a long time. The most apt person was probably Captain America but he was too morally straight to take up such a easy job.

Skye had seen both the sides of the morals and like Mariah Hill, she was perfect for the job.

As these thoughts were going on and plans were being hatched at the Hall on how to counter attack, there was sudden announcement at the Hall. It was the Friday, the AI of 616-Tony who spoke. She said

"Sir, there is a person claiming to know the people here and knocking on the door to meet everyone here."

"There are many such people with wants to meet us, why bother with the notification?"

"But Sir he appeared at the main door out of nowhere. He never passed the security check."

This raised the eyebrows of Tony.

"Open the video."

And as he said that, a transparent screen appeared. There was a man with a disheveled face and mustache. He wore a pure white suit and pants and had a black overcoat around him. The whole dress of his looked like he was a person from an old age.

Like the age of the World War 2. He had a long black hair till his shoulder. The face was a handsome and manly one. His eyes looked like he had seen some serious shit in his lifetime. As the camera zoomed in on him, the man looked back at the camera.

All the people present in the room, felt like he could each see each one of them. This was a weird felling for many, but their instincts were saying that this guy is dangerous.

"Is this Knull?"

"No." Venom replied as everybody were seeing this image who were present at the Hall.

"Is he who I think he is?" Geralt was the first one to break the silence when everybody was looking at the image.

"Seems like it, but how is this possible. Isn't he just a sword?"

Announcement
Read 235 chapters ahead on my patreon
35