589. Light (2)
523 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yhwach swung his sword, just like Knull did, and this time it was a jet ray of white light travelling towards him, with more intensity than what Knull did. As the ray travelled, the symbiotes which were wriggling behind him came forward to stop the incoming ray. It didn't come as a surprise that these symbiotes weren't able to stop the attack of Yhwach. What really surprised him was that the symbiotes were not able to feed any information back to the Codex.

Normally be it with host or without any host, there would always be a feedback to the Hive, the main Codex. But here it was none. He became serious seeing this. This has never happened before, even when he fought against the Celestials, it never happened. Darkness had always helped him.

Until now. Darkness could play nor role here.

"You think you have won? With just one puny guy? I will show you what Darkness truly is." Knull became flustered seeing this as he was finally able to stop the attack with his hand. He looked menacing as he said that with gritted teeth.

All the symbiotes that were behind him, slowly made a spherical approach to them as they surrounded the Avengers from all sides.

"Great, now we have pissed him off." 616-Tony said.

"We will be fine. We expected this to happen. Didn't we?" Tony said.

John seeing this too got serious. He needed to use all his power. The vault had finally opened from behind. And it looked massive. John for the first time was going to use his vault for a fight. As weapons started coming out, the size of it looked so huge that it could easily cover an entire planet in diameter.

But in front of the huge galactic size symbiotes it still looked small. But it was fine for John. He wasn't going to use the vault to kill the symbiotes. He was going to use the vaults to kill the bugs. For symbiotes he was going to use another thing.

"Phoenix , you ready?"

"Thought you would never ask."

"Stop with your movie lines."

"It's your movies. Not my fault."

John transformed himself into a Phoenix. The Phoenix of Marco and after he did that, the color of his Phoenix body changed from aqua blue to orange. John didn't want to use Alien X.

Not yet.

There is a time limit for Alien X. He didn't want to exhaust his trump card yet. This would be after Light comes to the battlefield for which Norin was searching. Yes, John had sent Norin in search of Light. (in the comics it happened the same way)

Light force or the Enigma Force was the nemesis of Darkness. This was what powered Captain Universe. (yes, it's very confusing for me too. Enigma Force belonged to Eternity and suddenly they changed the name, but that was what comics said)

So until Norin was here, they needed to stop him as much as possible in fighting him without Alien X. The other 616- Avengers were taken aback seeing such numbers and seeing John transforming into a burning bird. Phoenix Force could never change a person in that way.

For sure when one becomes a host, there would be fire coming out of their skin. But never transforming into a bird. This was totally new.

"What is he actually? At first he was being made of stars. Now a bird?"

Forget about the surrounding 616-Avengers, even the people of Earth who were watching the live telecast were surprised by this change.

"He can use the Phoenix Force in the best way possible. How does he do that?" Jean mumbled.

After a momentary pause of exclamation from everyone, including Knull, they finally started taking action. John waved his wings at the symbiotes that were coming from all sides. A force of fire blast travelled in all directions as he did that. Batman and Superman used their heat vision on the incoming symbiotes.

They knew that they could never let any symbiote touch them, so they had to be very careful. At times like these they missed Darkseid. That bitch had omega vision which could easily change its directions while killing everything in its wake.

Both Tony were busy using their thrusters in every direction. The plus point of this heat vision and thrusters was that it could easily burn the symbiotes. Though it wasn't effective in front of bugs, the black symbiotes suffered.

Vision was actually the most safe here as both of them were androids and the symbiotes couldn't take over him, though the dragon symbiotes were powerful enough to face both of them in strength wise.

Hal and Natasha were using their rings while Ciri looked like she was in a sword class as he waved her sword. At whatever directions she used, the space would tear apart and the symbiotes would be sucked away in the space cracks.

Announcement
Read 200+ chapters on my patreon
22