594. The grand fight (3)
515 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sadly enough nobody was there to see it as there were no cameras and whatever telescopes and satellites they had were already destroyed, even the far ones which were orbiting other planets were destroyed.

But this didn't matter to John. As he was not here for show unlike most of his fights, he was here to kill Knull and put an end before he went for eternal rest. He was tired and this would be his last fight.

The huge fireballs fell on millions of symbiotes burning everything in its wake. As planetary sized fireballs reached the end of the symbiote horde, they would burst out, killing some more around.

This was a massacre. John wanted to kill as many as possible while keeping in mind that the main enemy was Knull. Killing more symbiotes wouldn't be helpful as he needed them for his future plans.

Knull had a grave face looking at all of this. Those huge attacks really did hurt him as it wiped away at least 20% of his army of symbiotes. Before they reached Earth, he had already lost 10%. This was a huge loss. In all of his conquest, this never happened and he at most lost 5% of his army.

Knull didn't utter a single word and let the symbiotes enter Earth. But then he was welcomed in one of the most grandest ways possible. A huge explosion that rang out all over the perimeter of the Earth stratosphere.

The explosion was so massive that all of the people who were residing on Earth saw the sky light up in orange color. The people were dumbfounded seeing all of this. All over the years they had seen many weird things happening to Earth but never in such a massive way. The sky seemed like it was lit on fire.

And Knull too didn't expect that these people had another kind of weapon apart from those huge fireballs. This too wiped away more that 10% of his symbiote army. He had lost little less than half of his army before he even stepped his foot on the planet.

This was an insult. Insult to his greatness.

"Release the Celestials." Knull commanded.

And out of nowhere after the explosion settled down, three massive Celestials started free falling on Earth. As they were falling in a straight manner, their feet caught fire due to gravitational pull, and these Celestials who were at least 200 meters seemed like a huge meteor falling on Earth.

"Wow so he has released his top dogs. That is cool. Now who will confront these dead Gods?" John said with a smirk and reliedf. Relief because Celestials were his strongest army and him using this means he had become a little desperate.

The more desperate he becomes, the more mistakes he will make. And that is all he needed.

"I will take the left one with Bruce. Both Hulk can take one as they have the middle one. John can take the remaining one with Zangetsu." Clark said as he was already planning on how to confront them.

"I am not Zangetsu but Yhwach."

"Whatever you say sword. But we need to leave. Others handle the symbiotes. Remember never to be under their control. If you are, the side person should always. never confront them alone. Godspeed people."

And so they flew and ran out of the headquarters. Sentry accompanied both of the Hulk as he felt the Hulk would require his help (Sentry is a superhero and probably one of the strongest one in marvel, he has the power of thousand burning suns inside his body. He was a drug addict who got shot with the serum. He has another personality which is evil and can be seen coming out at times. In the actual fight, Sentry was the first hero to confront Knull in the comics, only to die in a few seconds by his sword. So, if the people are thinking I am hyping Knull for no reason, this should be enough to establish the fact of how powerful Knull is)

John flew to the Celestial on the right side to stop his free fall. This free falling itself will create a crater and kill people underground who were in bunkers. They couldn't let this happen.

John, Yhwach and Hyperion (marvel's Superman. I know almost nothing of him as I haven't researched him, all I know is that he all powers of Superman) joined in this. Hyperion joined his team voluntarily as he thought they needed help.

And so the quest began to stop the Celestials from causing destruction.

"Robin, did you find the guy I asked you to search for." John suddenly said over communication.

"Of course. I am a Wayne and these kinds of things are very easy for me." Robin said over the comms.

"Good. Make the guy ready, we would need him in this war untill we get outside help."

"On it."

Announcement
Read 220+ more chapters on my patreon
22