597. The grand fight (6)
634 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The third and the last Celestial was a messy one. Hyperion was only able to stop the fast descent of the Celestial using his strength. And since both of the Hulk couldn't fly, all they could do was wait for the Celestial to appear. And after he landed, the real work began. Both of the Hulk had to jump on the shoulder of Celestial to land a punch and since they couldn't manoeuvre like others did when they fought a Celestial it was quite a lengthy fight.

It was fortunate that Hyperion had joined them on this or else, it would have been a disaster. Though the punches of Hulk were quite effective as both of them were in the most rage mode, they could only land a few before they were swatted down like a bitch by the hands of the Celestial.

"Hey, watch out for the hands."

"Hulk don't like big monsters."

Saying this, the 616-Hulk which was in control jumped high on the shoulders of the Celestial. to beat him up again while Professor Hulk (Yes, that is the name of the MCU Hulk in comics) could only shake his head and join his twin while jumping on the shoulder.

"Both of you need to watch out for his hand. I will help you with whatever I can." Hyperion shouted as he was levitating and throwing punches at the back of his head while escaping his wild moving hands.

And thus the long struggle began.The struggle to bring the celestial down. It had to be mentioned that the fight was happening in New York. Surely there were no people around to cause their death but it was happening on public property so the damage was very high. The buildings, the streets, the homes, everything was being destroyed on its path as Celestial was trying to move and trying to kill the annoying flies around him.

It wasn't easy for both of the Hulk as they were beaten down on the ground twice while trying to bring the Celestial down. 616-Hulk in order to stop the Celestial from moving used his body to slam at the knee of the Celestial.

Professor Hulk understood what he was trying to do and also used the same tactic and kicked at the same knee. Both of their attacks proved too much for the Celestial and it instantly broke the knee cap of it, if at all he had a knee cap like the human beings.

All in all, the knee of the Celestial broke and his leg and he was brought down to the knees. This proved to be a huge nail in his coffin as now the Celestial wouldn't be able to swat down Hulks that easily.

The Hulks were not jumping around like the 4th gear Luffy and hitting at the face and the back of the head whenever they got the chance. And Hyperion used his eye laser to kill the eyes of the Celestial in which he was successful in doing so.

And after much time, were they able to burst the head of the Celestial after repeated punches and kicks. The head of the Celestial blew up in a huge explosion as Hyperion used his eyes to put an end to the Celestial.

The symbiote attached to it was even trying to run away but Hyperion made sure that none of this happened while Professor Hulk used vibration from his suit to trap the symbiote. Finally, this team took the longest time in bringing the Celestial down but at the end they were successful.

"Never thought a Celestial would be this annoying, it looked easy when John chopped off the head of the dead Celestial." Professor Hulk thought.

"You all are late."

Out of nowhere they heard the voice of John from high up, only to see three people levitating down.

"Hulk doesn't like big monsters." 616-Hulk said in a loud and monstrous voice.

"You don't like anything that is bigger than you." Professor Hulk had to mention that. In the meantime, the other 'Celestial' team showed up as they had cleared the other one in the second fastest time possible.

"So we are the last party. That is discouraging." Hyperion said in a mock sad tone.

"No time to celebrate. Look up."

When they looked up, it seemed like there was utter doomsday around. The whole sky was filled in black color which was coming down like a blanket from all the sides. It was as if Darkness was coming to swallow the Earth and gobble it down. No matter what one says, Darkness was always ordained as a bringer of Evil and in the back of their head they all thought the same way.

And today was no other day.

The Darkness now was trying to swallow them up and they were the last defenders. The US Military sent their customary fighter jets to poke a hole at this Darkness but only to be swallowed by it.

Announcement
Read 220+ chapters on my patreon
25