599. The grand fight (8)
526 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What if we don't get to be chosen by the enigma Force like it does to Captain Universe?" Reed asked.

"Then pray that we have enough power to defeat Knull and my most powerful form of Alien is enough." John said.

"Why can't you start with that now instead of waiting for him. You have the Phoenix Force too, you know."

"I can't maintain the Alien X form for a long time. I want to keep it as a last resort. Plus it is not like we have only this weapon, we have another hidden weapon too." John said as he gave a side glance at Eddie who was in venom form.

All looked at Eddie when John looked at him.

"No. I told you, my son is out of the picture. He will never come into the picture no matter what." Eddie almost roared when he said that. All sighed at this point. Almost everybody knew that it was his son that had powers to separate a symbiote from its host, without harming the host. That in itself is a huge thing.

He was a weapon made by the Hive just for this situation as the Hive knew that they wouldn't be able to stall Knull for a long time more, now more so as he was really out of the cage.

"Alright, that is the 3rd plan we have. We will use it only when we have no other options." Reed said as he needed to calm Eddie down. Venom was the closest they had to an enemy so they needed him well. But only John knew that Eddie would be the host of Light Force so he was more important than his child.

His child at best was a distraction. Nothing more!!

"You all better pray that the other two plans work because I am not ready to give up my child. He is the last thing I have."

"Deal."

"Alright Avengers move out." Steve shouted.

They all flew or ran away to all the directions to confront all the symbiotes around. Every small team was based on a combination of 616-Avengers and John's Avengers. This was done so that they wouldn't fall prey to the symbiotes.

Of course Tony and Reed went to Baxter Building to send the energy of the All-Spark around the city. It had to be mentioned that on top of Avengers, the robots were also sent to their aid in this war. John had asked for this so they were made specifically for this.

After Ultron, Tony totally stopped dabbling on robots. But for this specific war they needed the help of electronics since they had no soul. The symbiotes at best could stop or kill them, but never use them. (yes, I know there was a symbiote named Scorn which could make weapons from the host body but here there was no host body, only a robot. Scorn was a symbiote which got attached to a host who had a prosthetic leg. Later the symbiote could copy weapons after seeing them as the prosthetic allowed)

The Avengers of both of the teams were now running around and killing whatever symbiotes they could put their eyes on. The symbiotes had already covered every portion of the ground, the trees, the buildings, the streets, everything. Everywhere the Avengers walked, it was dark and gloomy. They could see the head popping out from everywhere. It was like a walking nightmare.

John used Heatblast alien and used it with his Phoenix's fruit. This was a new combination that John had never used nor he had seen the combination himself. As he transformed into a magma-fire kind of humanoid., and then changed himself into a bird.

The bird was what caught the eyes of the Avengers around. The bird had blue wings with reddish flames all over it. But the body of the bird was the most odd thing. The body looked like it was made of broken magma rocks and the rocks were red colored with a hint of blue flowing along the lines of the broken pieces.

It was definitely odd, but it could never be said that it wasn't beautiful. This was an art and perfect blend of different kinds of fire that existed. A blue fire, a normal fire and a magma fire. This was a perfect combination and creativity using all of the fires that John had command over.

"I gotta say you look cool." Phoenix had come out to see how this new look was. She had a small envy in her eyes.

"Thank you. Now it's time for work." John and this time he used a method he had never used before. He breathed fire from his mouth and rained it in all of the land that he was passing by. John always wanted to breathe fire but he never got the chance as this move could only be used on an enemy which is distributed all over.

Announcement
Read 210+ chapters on my patreon
23