603. Silver Surfer
466 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Light entered the battlefield, John wanted to make sure everything was in place. For this reason he had been rechecking everything. Only thing out of the equation was Knull. he had been hiding. and for what purpose he had been hiding, John didn't know but that was not something he needed to think about now.

If worse come to worst, he will just destroy all symbiotes and leave Knull high and dry. Without his minions he would lose his greatest source of power and codex. No matter how powerful he was now, it would be a piece of cake for John and with Light and others, he would be dead meat.

After he checked everything for the last time, he sighed. The end battle was approaching and they need to be sure that there were no casualties. Actually, when Knull had been wreaking havoc in all of the universe, it didn't mean that he had been killing people, it only meant that he had been acquiring hosts using his symbiotes and upgrading his power.

Basically, he had been sending different planets and galaxies to eternal Darkness. It would be hard for sure for them to live but it for the moment they weren't dead. For this reason John had not attacked Knull outside.

Earth was their own territory and they could get all the help possible, which couldn't the same for other planets. So Earth 616 was a chosen battlefield by John deliberately. He never spoke out these thoughts for sure because he knew that speaking it out might not actually bear any fruit and some of the 616-Avengers were for sure to hate him.

But this was the best option. He had already changed the timeline a lot. He had inserted his hands on Time by a huge margin. This was the least he could do to keep some things straight. Though it wouldn't matter as the Timeline had become a straight line.

But at the end, it was still a line. He could predict some things possible for him. John was thinking all of this as he was flying around and incinerating some symbiotes mindlessly. His power never got exhausted and he could go like this for thousands of years.  For now, all he needed was wait for Surfer.

Soon the deadline was up and as John was thinking that Norrin was late, a small pseak of light shined upon the city. Everybody looked up to see how sunshine was able to come out again after a long period of Darkness.

This felt like as if somebody has shown mercy to the Earth with those rays of sunlight. But that was not the only spectacle, after there was a hole on symbiotes that were covering the sky, a person barged in, flying down.

From afar with this spectacle, it looked like as if it was an angel coming down in the damned place to rescue the people from eternal damnation. Or at least that's what many Avengers felt when they looked over.

Forget about the Avengers, even both of the X-men teams from afar felt that. But those who could see closely, knew who had arrived. And labeling him as an angel would not be an understatement.

Because the person who poked a hole among the symbiotes and had arrived from the universe was Norrin, a.k.a, The Silver Surfer. With the Light Force, a.k.a., The Enigma force. John too got a glimpse of such an incredible entrance of the Silver Surfer.

"Norrin, took you long enough." 616-Tony shouted when he said that. Norrin had been a friend of the 616-Avengers for a long time, after the first incident of Galactus, the Fantastic 4 and the higher echelons always maintained a cordial relationship. And they had already know that the help was arriving with the help of Norrin.

Now that he was here, everybody rejoiced or at least those who knew that he was the help.

"Took me some time to find what I was searching for." Norrin said and he had a smile on his face. After getting away from Galactus, he had been roaming free and enjoying life instead of being a stone cold sculpture made of silver, he was having fun around. John flew over and said.

"So the war is in the final phase."

"It is... Oh.. it seems like the thing is itching to choose a new host...." Norrin said as he held his hand near his chest and miraculously out of nowhere a light ball came out of his chest. The light ball was the brightest thing the people around had ever seen. It was as if they were seeing sun from up close.

But surprisingly, there was no sense of heat from it, only light. Endless amount of light. And around the light ball, smaller light balls revolved around like planets revolve around the sun. Only difference was that there were distinct orbits around it.

This was the authentic Enigma Force.

Announcement
read 210+ chapters on my patreon
24