613. A future which nobody knows
463 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John turned to Clark. He didn't expect that out of all people Clark might have the answer of what just happened. The death of Darkness will be problematic for him as he would have to answer to the Living Tribunal and the other judges. He was always warned of not inserting his hands into the daily lives of people and their struggle.

But he never paid attention. But now this was something which had gone out of his hands. And he had no idea of how he would handle the future, and the Living Tribunal was the least of his worries. He had seen how imbalance destroys everything in the comics. And if the future was remotely related to the whole problem of imbalance, then he would be the sinner of all the multiverse.

"Tell me." John said.

"Do you remember why Shinigami and Quincies fought in the first place? The whole war that should have happened before and was never shown?"

"Yes." John answered. Yhwach was the son of the Soul King and this was the main reason for the war. But the Shinigami's didn't know that secret. Only the highest echelons knew of that. The general information provided for the war was that the Quincies destroyed the souls, and this created a huge imbalance.

And this was true. Quincies power obliterated souls and this created a huge problem for Shinigami.

"You mean to say the power of Yhwach obliterated the soul of Darkness as he is a Quincy?"

"Exactly." Clark said.

John was frozen in his spot when the realisation hit him. Yhwach had always introduced himself as a Quincy to others. So for this reason Clark knew of him. Like others he had seen all the anime and movies of John's work and he had a general idea of the story.

Yhwach had accidentally done something that he had no control over. And for this small infringement, it would create a complication that John might not have any idea of how to handle.

"Fuck!!" John cursed out loud. He let go of the control over Yhwach as it was useless. It was not exactly his fault for what had happened. He just wanted to kill Knull, who would have known that this small change would change everything.

John as Alien X could already feel the imbalance that was breeding slowly in the multiverse. Phoenix came out of his body and sat on his shoulder. Her fiery eyes had a glint as she looked at Yhwach. She knew what just happened and it didn't look good for the future of their multiverse.

"You were always warned of not going out of your way to stop the problems. Now look at what just happened. We are all in a huge mess now." Phoenix said.

"Knull had Darkness with him. He was a God. He had killed Celestials. You wanted me to sit and watch while he destroys 616?"

"Ask yourself, did this problem really need help? They had Light. There weren't toddlers who just had just learned how to be a hero. Eddie would have been the God of Light with no problem. He just needed to suffer a bit. Now look at what had happened. You jumbled the whole future and now we are on a path of no return."

"But he had the Power Cosmic of the Negative Zone with him. Eddie with his little imagination of being Venom might not have been able to defeat Knull." John argued back.

"Oh please!! You already knew how powerful God of Light was when he destroyed All-Black. It would have been a tough battle for sure but I am sure they would have been able to defeat Knull. Now the small change of Yhwach's use of the Light Force has changed everything."

John sighed when he heard this. Maybe Yhwach shouldn't have been summoned in the first place and this whole debacle might not have happened. Now this has turned a wheel and he didn't have a weapon to break the wheel. All he could do was go with the flow.

"We need to go back and inform others of what just happened. Whatever happened has happened and can't be changed back. This involves the death of an ancient being. We won't be able to change it as it was a Nexus Event and TVA won't be able to control it. Loki, are you still at the throne?" John shouted.

Unsurprisingly, Loki appeared out of nowhere. TVA was responsible for all Nexus Events and Beings. And this was a huge Nexus event. The point of no return, just like the death of Christine in What if?

"You have commited quite the crime John. This crime according to the laws of TVA would have you pruned instantly, with no questions asked and no trial." Loki said with a smile.

"It was not me who did this. It was him. Why am I being put in the tough spot?" John asked with a sharp tone.

Announcement
Read 200+ chapters on my patreon
21