616. The after party
462 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So? We killed a God!! What's the big deal? it's not like we haven't killed Celestials before?" 616-Tony said as he didn't think it was much of a big deal. Knull had killed Celestials before, and it never mattered.

So why would killing an abstract entity be of any significance?

"Celestials die over a course of time and new Celestials emerge in place of them. The dead three Celestials which you see have faced death millions of years ago. They had already been replaced. Celestials are like an army of Gods. But Darkness is different. It is a unique being, which existed long before the multiverse came into existence. Such kinds of existence are important to the multiverse." Loki said.

"So what now? Darkness got killed? Now Yhwach and others will face judgement?"

"I don't know. They might be called by the Living Tribunal and Arishem. TVA won't step into this since I am the current head of it."

"So the higher Gods? Whatever. We don't care, if they want to take them away, they will have to go through us. It is not our fault that Darkness died. Who told him to be so weak?" 616-Steve said as he expressed his support for the trio.

John's Avengers and X-men of both of the universes didn't expect such words from 616-Steve. They had known how everything had gone down with John's Avengers and 616. So this was out of the blue when 616-Steve extended support to John and others.

Not that it mattered to John or the Avengers, but the support was heartwarming.

"Will you really support us after all that we have done?" John asked.

"The last time you came you taught us a lesson of unity. We were not united at that point so we had no control. But this time, we won't make the same mistake. The secrets almost doomed us during the Secret Invasion and the distrust almost separated us. We don't want history to repeat itself. Last time we only had the mutants and the inhumans who had saved the world when the Avengers weren't functional. It was more of a personal damage than for the people of the world. We all needed that off time to understand what we really lacked. Though Doom caused a lot of damage, he got the end he deserved so no complaints there. All we can do now is look forward and be together. And this is where we will make amends. We will not fall again, and even if we do fall, it will be by the enemies, not by our own mistakes."

This was a grand speech by 616-Steve. None of them expected that they had thought so much before Knull came. John had his own selfishness of handling Knull as he wanted the throne of Hive. But whatever 616-Steve said moved him too. He was grateful to them, at least they didn't abandon him.

"I am sorry for whatever I did in the problem that Wanda caused. It was out of line." John finally admitted that what he had done was a little out of the line. It was the first time he had admitted his mistake.

"No. We are sorry for forcing you to take such drastic measures to change. The situation shouldn't have been reached. We had lost our way that time. But we are back. We might make mistakes again so it's good that we have people now to bring us on track if we veer away from our main mission."  Ms. Marvel came forward and said.

"Alright enough serious stuff, whatever happens we will face it together. Right now we need to celebrate not the brood way of what has happened. You all are invited to the grand party tonight. Be in your best dress and Steve, you better wear modern things." 616-Tony declared out of nowhere.

"What about the people who were under the control of Hive?"

"SHIELD will take care of it." Skye approached forward. She was already informed that she would be the next Director of SHIELD so she had already started with her preparations. The first one being to bring the people to world order again. And of course handle New York.

The whole structure of New York had changed due to the emergence of the Transformers, so that needed delicate handling too. This was a huge responsibility but she was looking forward to it. She had been groomed for a long time for this role and now it was time for results.

"The human resources of Stark Industries will extend hand in this regard and make sure that the Transformers will be treated well. I don't want any kind of experimentation on them. All of the Transformers will be registered." 616-Stark said, to which Quake nodded. She had to keep an eye on this and this will take a long legal battle.

But this power of Transformers was bestowed upon them by Tony from John's Avengers. And 616-Tony didn't want his counterpart to come after his ass later.

Announcement
read 200+ chapters ahead on my patreon
18