625. The revelations everyone was waiting for (5)
485 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So we are in fear of all the beings that were once struck at the Wall?" John asked while clenching his fist. He knew what the answer was but he needed to hear what Presence and OAA had to say about this.

"Yes. We do know some of them who are stuck at the Wall, but since the Wall is connected to all the multiverse, there will be some beings whom we have no idea about." Presence said. This stumped John completely. From the words of Presence it meant that there might be more people than it was expected as the Wall was connected to all the multiverse.

There was horrific silence, the people present here had no idea of what kind of prisoners were stuck at the Wall, but the Creators have themselves come down to ask for help. They didn't know if they should be proud of this or cower in fear, because they could already sense that the enemies they would be facing would be immensely powerful now.

"So whom do I expect? Perpetua? Yuga Khan? One version of Darkseid and all the forces that were sealed?" John asked as he already had an idea of whom they had to face at the beginning. Presence and OAA both looked at John for a second before Presence nodded and said

"Them and more!!"

"Fuck this shit."

The glasses on the table were thrashed and blown away by John out of pure anger. He thought his biggest concern was his secret to be out by these two people, but now it seemed like he had more of a headache than what he had expected from the beginning. The problems he would be facing now would make him wish that the things which he had expected before would come to life.

The others all looked at John not realising what those weird names represented. But from the reaction of John, they might be enemies that should be more powerful than the Knull they had just faced. John then looked at the faces of all of the people who were present in the room. He could see the confusion, the fear, the anxiety, the excitement on the faces of all.

John had been trying to save everyone since the start. He owed this at least to Earth-616. Now he would have to do the same for the multiverse. And this time the enemies might not even arrive by knocking on the door. They might just hop on to the bed and slit their throats without them even realizing.

But he knew that it was too late to go back. It was them or nothing. There was no stepping back. After looking at his friends for one last second he said

"So war it is!!!"

"War it is!!!" Wayne and others instantly shouted seeing that John had decided to go to war against the upcoming enemy or in this case enemies. Multiple ones in this case. The people had no idea who these enemies were or what they would face but since the Creator had said that they would be facing enemies as old as time itself they should expect enemies higher than the level of Knull.

John waved his hands as two glasses of champagne were brought to existence. The environment of the room was tense and he needed to break the sharp tension in the room. He handed over the glasses to both of them and thus offered them peace. At this time, John and others didn't want obstacles between them and the two creators who had arrived to warn them of the coming future.

"Where is Thanos?' Tony asked as he was still held at that person. The trauma of Thanos was not something that Tony would ever forget or let it go. OAA looked at Tony and said

"We sent him to the Wall from the crack that had appeared on our side. We knew that over the course of time the cracks would appear on our side of the multiverse. Me and my friend here decided to send someone to scout the Wall. He was the perfect candidate for this mission and he voluntarily agreed to help us too. To go beyond the enemy lines and bring us information about the Wall. Our friend John Jameson seems to know a lot but we have a feeling that even his knowledge will not be enough for the dangers that we are going to face."

"You.. You sent a villain to do a hero's job? Are you both nuts? Do we have a scarcity of good people in the multiverse that we had to send Thanos to the Wall?" Tony roared out. He was all in favor of sending people to the Wall to find out what was in the Wall to begin with.

But Thanos of all people should be the last candidate for the job.

"We sent him because he is expendable, while you and the others present in the room are not."

Announcement
read 190+ chapters on my patreon
19