631. Beyonders
424 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the others raised their hands in favor of declaring emergency for the Green Lanterns and establishing a super-powered team for handling the Wall. The cracks in the Wall would require a team of Green Lanterns to monitor it all the time and make sure there were no unwanted leakages from the Wall.

They would have to establish temporary stations near the crack too. They needed a proper base to deal with the enemies which might emerge from the Wall. This would take a long time and proper management and for this reason the Guardians wanted some time to gather and manage the necessary resources for establishing a base.

John didn't utter any more words and looked at Oblivion.

"I will be at 616 in the time being. Where can I meet you?"

"After the Guardians are ready I will go to 616 to pick your team up."

"Cool. See you tomorrow."

John vanished and appeared again at the Ring. GAIA's mainframe was still here but it had lost connection after a small part of her was taken to 616 so he needed to talk with her and ask her to search for Owen Reese in their universe too. Though he wasn't sure if the Molecule Man would take the same identity of their world too, but at least they had one narrow path to look for.

Molecule Man or in this case Molecule men were the human weapons the Beyonders had made to blow up the multiverse in one single explosion. The Beyonders were beings which had come from beyond the multiverse. Their origins was always a mystery but now that he thought about it after the knowledge of Source Wall, he guessed that Beyonders had also come from the Wall.

It made perfect sense. The Beyonders were really powerful, so much so that they were able to defeat all the abstract beings, including the Living Tribunal. And the only way they would have a chance to defeat the Beyonders was by using the weapon the Beyonders themselves made.

Using Molecule Men. All John needed to do was find one and everything later will fall in place. Using him as a lightning rod he could go to various multiverses and catch the Molecule men and use the same way Dr. Doom did to defeat the Beyonders. Use their weapon against themselves.

Now John had only one fear. If the Beyonders got any whiff of what was happening, they would just trigger the weapon. Molecule Man was kind of a weapon which would explode on every Earth if they triggered it. And in the multiverse, Earth was the centre and the main reason that every universe existed, it was of paramount importance that every Earth existed in the multiverse.

If even a single Earth gets destroyed, it would trigger an Incursion and each Earth would just crush on another Earth from the multiverse and thus destroy the multiverse. In this multiverse, Earth was really important and a small change in its state would just prove doom to everything.

It was for this reason, there had always been superheroes on Earth. Humanity progressed slowly but their importance to the multiverse could never be looked down upon. Molecule Men was the key here and they needed to be very careful in handling this if he ever existed.

"GAIA, search for a person who might be named Owen Reece. He might have a power of manipulating molecules of every non-living thing around him. Check all the cameras over the course of time and inform me if there was a person who displayed any hint of such kind of power. Make it discreet and any progression report to me or any other Avenger. I might be away for a few days so start working on it."

"Hmm.. It seems like this person is really important." GAIA said as she appeared as a hologram.

"Yes. The multiverse is at stake if he exists." John replied.

"Alright, I will start going through all camera videos that existed until now. This might take time as there is an unimaginable amount of data."

"It's alright. Take your time. Just make sure you go through thoroughly. I will be away anyways. Only some of the Avengers will be home."

John then sat down and meditated. Since he was in the universe he was accustomed to he needed to see if there was a Molecule Man. At the end he had omniscience here so it shouldn't be hard for him to find. And thus he started to search on Earth.

He meditated at his own house for a good 30 minutes. There was no Molecule Man on Earth. He had gone through all Owen Reece but he found none threatening. He still asked GAIA to work on this because it was Beyonders they were talking about. Beings which defeated the Living Tribunal like it was nothing, and destroying the multiverse was their version of fun.

Such beings would definitely put up counter measures even if what they were doing was termed as 'fun' by them.

Announcement
Read 180+ chapters on my patreon
20