641. Introduction (4)
414 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will never trust any of you again." 616-Steve declared. The others hearing this held their head in shame, because they knew that in their hearts that if such situations ever arose they would repeat the same decision. Of course now they had a trump card called John Jameson and now they know of the future.

Since it was the future of the multiverse, John would definitely help. As OAA said he was an anomaly and thus now they have a chance to make the future right, but there was a big if. Nonetheless they had hopes now.

"It's fine Captain. We can't charge someone guilty based on someone committing a crime in an alternate future. I am sure they will do better this time." John said as he glared at all the Illuminati members. Everyone got the cue and all shouted words of affirmation.

"Yes.. yes. we will not go down the path."

"I will not wipe out any memory of anyone. Others are present here too now so I wouldn't be able to even if I try to."

"I will never advocate such a war crime."

616-Steve looked at everyone of the Illuminati, he had eyes that screamed distrust but he didn't speak any more words. John was finally able to calm him down with the notion that such situations would never arrive in the future.He wouldn't let it happen.

"I know many of you are thinking why this happened and what caused the Incursion. It was caused by Beyonders. Beings which never belonged to this multiverse. Before I had never known the reason behind their emergence but now I highly speculate that they belonged to the Wall. So assuming that the crack had appeared at the Wall, they might emerge here soon." John finally spoke about the main enemy which he was expecting.

"If they do belong to the Wall, then we need to stop them before they arrive." Steve said.

"That's the thing, Captain. They don't need to take actions personally. Yesterday I spoke of Owen Reece, he is the weapon that Beyonders have built to blow up Earth. He is a walking time bomb. GAIA did we find any such person that I asked you to find?" John asked.

"I have kept tabs on each Owen but none of them showed any such behaviour, I have put them under intense surveillance."

"Good. So Owen is the bomb the Beyonders have prepared or they might prepare on each and every universe. And detonating a single one would just start a cascade of events. of course, the Beyonders might not give us a chance and just blow each Owen Reece with a single blast destroying all of the multiverse that we know without giving us a chance to retaliate."

"And I will say this again. Don't go after Owen. Never. I know many of you are thinking of killing each and every Owen Reece. Don't do it. We are not sure if beyonders have started working. I don't want innocents to be in the crossfire."

This made each and everyone shudder. Destroying the multiverse with just a human bomb. This seemed like fantasy, but the words of John meant that everything was read and they might have to face such an enemy.

"Then we need to kill the Beyonders before they even get to place the bomb and stop them in the Wall itself."

"Sure. But you have to understand each beyonder is as powerful as The Living Tribunal and there are a bunch of them." John said

"What? Are you serious?"

"The fuck."

"Mommy I think there is pee coming out from my pants. I want to go home."

Such words by Deadpool might have made everyone smile but this time, it didn't even spark a reaction from the audience.

"So this is the enemy we are facing. We have no idea who would emerge from the Wall. It might be Perpetua or it might be the Beyonders. But all we can do is be ready to stop their invasion. For this reason I have brought friends over who have knowledge about the Wall and people who are great at sealing and stopping."

"Let me introduce my friends. This is Urahara, ex-Captain...." John spent the next half an hour introducing his friends and even the Guardians came forward and introduced themselves properly. This whole thing took more than half an hour. The others were confused about this Soul Society, but at the end they finally got the gist of it.

They were surprised that John had connections and friends with such weird beings and death itself.

"So everyone is briefed and some of you will accompany me to the Wall and set up a base there. The others are advised to sharpen their weapons and be ready because the call for help might arrive at any given moment."

"I don't know how big the crack is so I can only imagine the worst and work on it. Oblivion, you have been listening to us for sometime so I think now it's time for you to show yourself." John said as he looked at one corner of the parking space.

Announcement
Read 170+ chapters on my patreon
16